Cheaters

-Brianna's POV

I know I'm with Aaron but I feel like he's drifting away from me. Aaron never says I love you anymore and he barely kisses me on my lips. All he does is kiss me on my cheek or forehead like I'm a child not his girlfriend. I really think he's cheating on me but I don't have the guts to confront him.

Its been a month of being Princeton's dancer partner and I feel like I'm in love. I know it's wrong but there's just something about him. The way he looks at me and the way he holds me when we hug or dance I just feel like melting in his arms. We've grown really close, he's like my best guy friend.

The really bad part of me liking Princeton is that he likes me back... A lot. He's always giving me that look when we hang out. It would be so much easier if he hated me so there was no chance of me cheating. We almost kissed twice not including the first day we met. Princeton tells me he wants me all the time and tell me how he could treat me better than Aaron, and say nothing. When he say that I feel like kissing him but I am completely motionless.

Right now I was going to the studio for practice. Before I go I always get a Carmel frapuccino from Starbucks. While I was waiting for my coffee I looked around the store. Then I saw the door open and Aaron walk in. I was about to go up and say hi but then this girl comes out of nowhere. I look at both of them and they're holding hands.

"Excuse me miss this is yours."

I look at her and thank her. When I look back at Aaron and the random girl are making out. And as I watch them my vision gets blurry and I'm sad and mad and frustrated. I feel like an complete idiot, to date him for a year and he just cheats on me.

I run out of Starbucks and jump into my silver Mercedes Benz and cry my heart out. I have to go to the studio so I drive while crying which is not such a great idea since it's very blurry.

When I reached the studio I saw Princeton waiting in front for me like he always does. I park my car and wipe my eyes from all the tears. When I look in the mirror and my eyes are so red. I grab my stuff and get out the car. When Princeton sees me he runs to me and looks at my eyes.

"What happen?" He says stepping closer to me.

"Nothing." I say putting on a fake smile and trying to walk past him but he grabs my arm and puts me back in front of him.

"Tell me."

"There isn't anything to tell! So can you drop it please." I say lying.

"Then why are your eyes red? Why are your hands shaking? Huh? Why are there tear stains on your cheeks. Why are you eyes puffy?"

"My dog died." I say trying to hold in my tears and lie.

"You don't have a dog! Stop lying! Just tell me the truth!" He semi screams at me.

I guess I'll just tell him the truth since he knows what it's like to be cheated on.

So I let out a big sigh and sit down on the bench. Princeton follows me and sits next to me.

"Aaron cheated on me." I say slowly and a tear drops from my eyes. I wipe it away and look at Princeton.

"He's a asshole Bre. He doesn't know what he lost."

After he says that I bust out crying. Prince pulls me into his chest and rubs my arm. I continue crying until I realize that Aaron wasn't even that great of a boyfriend and I could do much better. I lift my head from Princeton's shirt, wet from my tears.

I look at him and he looks at me. We just stare deep into each others eyes and I know I probably look like a weirdo since my eyes are red. His eyes are so beautiful and I could just get lost in them. This stare is lasting really long so I say "Sorry for getting your shirt wet."

He doesn't say anything and just keeps looking in my eyes. He moves a strand of my hair from my face and puts it behind my ear. Then he places his hand on my left cheek (STILL NOT SAYING ANYTHING, but I'm sorta liking the silence.) and rubs his thumb against my cheek. When he starts to lean in I take his hand off my cheek and lean back so he can't kiss me.

He sighs "What's wrong." He says frustrated.

"You have a girlfriend."

"But I don't love her."

"Well I'm not gonna be the one that you cheat with. Maybe Aaron didn't love me but it still hurt me when I saw them kissing. I'm not gonna be that girl."

"SHE'S CHEATING ON ME!"

"But you guys are still together! Your in a relationship I'm not gonna kiss you."

"She's kissing other people."

"You've known me for a month now and you still didn't realize that I'm not like other people."

With that I walk into class even though I'm still gonna dance with him in like three minutes.