Dancer Partner and Dance teacher

-Brianna's POV
-Dance studio

He pulled away from me after a long minute off kissing my neck.

"Was that my punch?" I ask raising my eyebrows in disbelief.

"Yup!" He says smiling mad hard.

"Wasn't it suppose to be a punishment?" This boy is crazy.

"Go look in the mirror." I look at him weird and get off of him. Then I look at the mirror behind him. There was this big red mark on the side of my neck. I tried rubbing it off, it's so ugly! I feels like it's getting bigger every time I look at him.

"You gave me a hickey!" I say pushing him.

"That's your punch." He said laughing.

"It's so gross! And red! And BIG" I scream. He comes over and takes me by my waist.

"It'll go away." He says still laughing.

"Get off of me. I'm mad at you." I look away from him seeing us in the mirror. "Why couldn't you just punch me?"

"You didn't want me to punch you so I give you hickeys every time you don't do a dare. And you punch me every time I don't do a dare."

"BUT YOU MADE IT SO BIG!" I scream looking up at him.

"It's suppose to be. Don't worry the girls put a scarf in your bag."

"I don't like these rules. Lets just dance."

-one hour later.

"Ok just roll in now." He says, I obey and roll in.

"Is that it, because I'm hot." I say fanning myself.

"Go change into your shorts then." He lets me go and I jog over to my bag. I take the shorts out and go into the bathroom. They're really short and tight. Do I wear these things.

When I walked out Princeton didn't seem to have and affect on the shorts so I'm guessing I wear these a lot. I drank some water then got back to dancing.

After another hour I knew all the dances. I just had to clean up my steps. It was actually fun to dance. I can't see why I do it. But it was getting hotter and hotter. Princeton had his shirt off and sweat was dripping down his abs. We told the people it was to hot but they said something was wrong with the air conditioning. They brought us a whole bunch of water for free so that's good.

But Princeton was a strike dance teacher. He wasn't yelling or saying mean stuff he was just serious. Very serious.

"You have to make that sharper." He said going behind me helping me with the steps.

"I don't think dance teachers stand that close." I say.

"I'm serious Brianna."

"Alright fine." I say wishing I didn't say anything.

"Just do the step." I did the step.

"That was good preciosa!" (Trans. beautiful) He slaps my butt and walks in front of me.

This nigga getting me mad. One minute he's all serious and the next he's slapping my butt.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"It mean beautiful." He sits on the floor.

"Oh." I don't know what to say.

"Ok do the dance to Video by yourself." He says

"But--"

"But nothing. Do the dance." He says sipping his water.

I stick the middle finger up at him and start the dance. When I'm done he claps. I roll my eyes and go to the other side of the studio to drink water.

"Why you got a attitude?" He ask getting up to walk to me.

"Your annoying." I say bluntly.

"Oh really?" He says sitting right in front of me.

"Yeah. Sometimes your playing around then the next minute your all strict."

"I am not strict." He says pointing to himself.

"Yes you are! But lets just dance." I try to get up and he pulls me down by my hand. I fall on his lip and he kisses me. Then we start to have tongue war. After a while he pulls away.

"I won't be so strict." He smiles.

I peck his lips. "Thank you, now lets go." I get up and pull him up. Then we start dancing again.

-thirty minutes later

We were dancing to used to be and he stopped.

"What?" I ask since we were doing pretty good.

"Your shirt. Off. Now." He says with out blinking. I look at him crazy and cover my boobs. This shirt is not coming off.

"What the hell?" He's crazy.

"No I'm for real. Take it off." He's really serious. He must be losing it.

"I'm good." I say turning around. I feel his hand under my shirt and in two seconds my shirt is on the floor. "PRINCETON!"

"What? You were making my hot." He says like it's no big deal.

"I need a shirt!" I say covering my boobs.

"No you don't. You have a sports bra on. Don't worry, I've seen you in a sports bra before. I even got pictures of you in a sports bra." My eyes pop out of my head.

"WHAT! You have pictures of me in a bra!"

"Brianna you wear sport bras all the time. Now put your hands down so we can dance." He puts his hand out.

"Fine." I put my arms down and take his hand. "But if you ever take my shirt off like that I'm gonna hurt you."

"I make no promises." He laughs.