I NEED YOU!

-Princeton's POV

My body shifted to the left and my head smashing into the counter. I felt warm blood flow down the side of my face. I looked around and all of us were on the floor. But were is Bre! I got up and tried to limp my way to the back but my head was getting light headed and I fell to the floor blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. My head was killing me. I looked around and no one was there. Where is everyone! It was a private room with a door that I didn't have the energy to open. I press the button for a doctor and in two minutes a nurse came in.

"What happen?" I say with a groggy voice, that surprised even me. I tried to get up but it hurt to much.

"Take it easy. You just woke up." She says.

"From what?" I say scratching my head.

"Don't scratch your stitches! You just got them in last night." The nurse rushes over to me with water and gives it to me.

"I got stitches!" I say feeling in my Afro searching for them. "Where's everyone!" I say sorta of freaking out.

"They're in Brianna George's room. She hit her head really bad."

"Can I go to her room?" I say crossing my fingers that she's ok.

"I think you should take it easy." She says.

"No, I want to got to her room, that's my girlfriend." I watch as her eye pop out of her head and she looks at me with eyes full of sorrow.

"I'm so sorry." She says softly.

"Wh-What happen to Bre?" I ask as tears freely flow down my cheeks.

"I'm not allowed to tell you. You should probable go to her room, number two-fifty-one. Everyone is there. But here's your clothes." She hands me my clothes and I look down at the hospital dress I'm wearing.

She looks at me like she's sad for me. I get up out the bed when she leaves and. Get dressed as fast as I can.

I walk to the room with my head feeling like I'm gonna die and my eyes burning from tears. When I opened the door my heart almost dropped. Brianna was on a bed pale and asleep. Everyone looked at me with sorry eyes.

Walter walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry, but she's only in a coma. She's getting better."

I look at the boys and there scratches on there face and marks in there arms. "How long was I here?" I say since it looks like everyone has gotten a shower.

"Nine days." Diggy says with his head down and his sunglasses still on.

I walk over to her and listen to the beeping machine. Walter tells everyone to get out so I can be alone with her.

I grab her cold hand that always used to make me feel warm and send chills down my body. Then I push her curly hair out of her face and brush my fingers down her cheek. My eyes start to get blurry and my tears become heavier. I watch as my salty tears fall down on her arm and slowly roll off.

"Brianna, I really need you to get up babe." I say with more tears. "I need my Baby Bre. I know you don't know this but I love you. I love you more than life and I'll go crazy without you. I need you. Everyone needs you. We all love you and you should really get up right now and jump in my arms so I can take you back." I fall in the chair crying and hold her hand tight. "I'm serious Bre, get up. I NEED YOU! If you come back I promise I won't fight with you as much as I do. I'll be a better boyfriend I swear to God just wake up! That's all you have to do wake up. After you wake up I'll take you anywhere and I'll carry you everywhere. Just lets me hear you giggle And let me see you blush so I can tell you how much I love it. And hug me and when I do hug you I'm never letting you go, I'm really not. I know you can't hear me and if you can you're probable like 'wow my boyfriend sounds like shit' but I really want you to get up... Please." I hold her hand and cry my eyes out until visiting hours are over.

I kiss her forehead before I leave and walk out to find Diggy there.

"Come on, they all left." He says so low and slow. I know it is hard for him, they were really close. Although I was jealous over there relationship I know he called her Lil sis.

We walk outside to the parking lot and get in his car. He drives in complete silence and I am thankful. I thought about how she would be playing with me in some way if she was here. Maybe she would poke me, sit on my lap, scream in my ear, start rapping like 2 chainz, or play with my Afro. I just want her here to play with my afro! Or hold me! I start silently crying then Diggy pulls over.

"Prince, you ok." He say looking at me.

"No." I say sheepishly.

"She'll be ok." He says patting my shoulder.

There's a silence and I look at him, wiping my tears.

"You ok?" I ask.

"No, my Lil sis is in a coma. This shit really sucks. But... Brianna loves you, she didn't know if you felt that way so she didn't wanna tell you but she does. So just know that she does love you back... I heard you from outside."

"She does?" I didn't know she felt this way.

"Yeah, but she was waiting for you to say it and you didn't say it so she didn't say it. But she loved you for a while. Don't think she doesn't love you back. She's crazy over you." He gives me a half smile and begins driving again.