It's Done

•Princeton's POV

I looked at Brianna's face biting the inner lining of my mouth trying to distract myself from the pain in my chest. I'm crushed. I cheated once and now I've lost everything that matters.

Brianna was crying like she was the one that got there heart beat up. I still love her.

I grab Brianna's face and push her back onto the wall. She looks at me scared with a heavy breath but I'm not gonna hurt her. I smash my lips on her kissing her forcefully. She didn't even put up a fight, instead she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you." I say against her lips but then force my mouth on hers.

I hear a slight moan come from her mouth. I smiled at myself and continued. After another minute I pulled away from her and looked at how vulnerable she looked. Brianna had her foot rubbing against the back of her leg. Her silk robe was short revealing her limbs. And Brianna's hands were in front of her while she fumbled with her fingers.

"Stay with me." I sit on her bed.

Brianna walks over to me and I grab her hand bringing her in between my legs. "Prince."

"You love me so stay."

She shakes her head. "I can't love you anymore. I'm with someone."

I hold her waist bring her closer to me. I look up to her and she looks down at me.

"Prince it's not gonna happen."

I bite my bottom lip. "You're hurting me."

Brianna sits down next to me. I put my hands to my face and cry silently. I feel her hand on my back. I look over to her after I wipe my eyes.

"I love you Jacob with all of my heart but I just can't be with you right now."

"So you can be with Aaron not me?"

Brianna looks down. "He's my boyfriend now. We broke up two weeks ago."

I get up not able to take her words anymore. "I'm gonna leave."

I lean down and kiss her lips then go over to the door. I hold the door nob and look back at her once more before leaving.

•••

I was walking back him from the store with a headache from all the screaming I've been doing. I looked at Brianna's house as I walked. The door opened. Aaron stepped out laughing dragging Brianna behind her. Aaron was dying of laughter as Brianna had a sad face on.

He walked her to his car then went over to the drivers side. Brianna's hand was on the knob and she turned to look at me. When our eyes met it was like we were in a movie and the film had slowed down. But she looked away from me and got in the car.

"I know she loves me." I whisper to myself.

-•*-•*-•*

Sorry it was short update coming soon.