[first encounter]

chapter one:
cocaine and art; the perfect combo

seokjin's brunette hair swooshed in the chilly air. the air surrounded him, cocooning him in a ball of frigid atmosphere. there was such silence in the world around that he wondered if he took another step, the sound would be so ear-piercing that the whole entire milky way and beyond would just... collapse. But, of course, as he took this next step, no one awoke from it, much less, the total universe collapsing. when hearing the sound of a strange, all-familiar sound of spray paint, jin looked up to notice a boy's black hoodie slowly falling of his head as he moved his arm in a practiced motion.

he walked towards the boy that had messy, probably unwashed for a few days, white hair. Because of the moonlight, when he got closer, he finally saw what the strange pure cocaine haired boy was doing at two in the morning. "wow, that's beautiful..." jin breathed out in amazement.

alarmed, the mystery guy turned around immediately, eyes wide with the fear of being caught, but it went away as soon as he saw jin. jin's brunette, straight hair, the carefully picked out clothes, and not usually worn glasses showed that he was, in fact, not a cop. "er... thanks, i guess." mystery boy turned back towards his work.

"so what are you... um... drawing or..."

the boy dropped his spray can arm at his side and glanced at the brunette. he replied in a bitter tone, "im trying to draw a- never mind." - probably realizing that jin wouldn't understand anything in an art sense that he would say. he turned his body towards Jin, taking off his sunglasses and putting them in his pocket. he was clearly annoyed by the unwanted presence. jin could see it in his fiery eyes.

"oh!" jin jumped a little too fast at his thought to introduce himself. "i should probably introduce myself. im jin. my name that only my parents and adults call me is kim seokjin. i just saw you over here while i was..." he paused thinking of an excuse for being out so late. "walking... right, i was just taking a little stroll."

"at two a.m?" cocaine-haired boy questioned, smirking (and maybe a little curious).

jin couldn't think of any sarcastic, snark comment, so, instead he just studied the tops of his "meowth" slippers.

a pause.

"okay, um... anyway. im kim namjoon. now, if you will, please leave me alone to my midnight art." he gestured with his empty-handed arm at the mural on the wall of a crumbling building.

"oh... okay. bye then." jin gives namjoon a small wave, feeling pushed away and ignored, and left the mysterious white haired boy alone to his spray cans and cold air. after all, jin had to get back home before his dog or roommate found him missing. though one of the two had probably already noticed and was freaking out. jin sighed at the thought and started to dread going back into the cold air and cold atmospherical apartment.