Chapter 1 - Inside Ram's Head

I slowly walked towards where the bus stop is. It was a bit of a walk but I am in no rush to go anywhere. I honestly don't know where I am going. I only have a sling bag around my shoulder, some cash enough to get food for a few days and  find a place to stay and then get a job . I know it would be impossible what with my background and all.

I  looked up the sky, it is blue and clear. I smiled.

Maybe life would be different from now on. Let's see, he thought as he stopped walking when he reached the bus stop. 

He was on his way to Seoul, it was a last minute decision- he decided it's best to go into the city where he can maybe find work. Any kind of job would be fine for him. He is smart, he knows that- but nobody else will know it especially if they know that he is an ex-convict. He has one place to go as soon as he gets to the city. 

He waited a bit inside the bus, he was seated at the back by the window. He wanted to see how everything looks after being inside the prison. He can't remember most of the things that happened in his life prior to being imprisoned. He can remember bits and pieces, he can't even remember the murder they say he did- which was the reason he was imprisoned. 

One thing he wanted to do as soon as he gets out- is to find out the truth about his case. If what they're telling him was exactly what it was- if indeed he is a real murderer, a psycho- as what they call him.