Chapter 4: What Lies Ahead

"Psycho! Murderer!" he heard it over and over, he closed his eyes as his breaths rapidly. "No..." he thought, he refused to believe it but they just kept saying it, with their eyes red in anger. He is surrounded by a lot of people. He was getting dizzy, he was about to scream at all of them- but he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He immediately opened his eyes to see the a middle-aged man- the driver, "We're at the bus station...in Seoul, you're the only one left here.." he said to him. Ram looked around, relieved that he was just dreaming, relieved that he was finally back. He thanked the driver and got out of the bus. Unsure where to go- he just kept walking and only when he felt his stomach- that he remembered he was hungry. He saw a convenience store and bought a drink and a triangle kimbap. For now that's what he can afford. He saw that he was in Myeongdong. He quickly ate and picked up a newspaper to check for jobs and places to stay for the night. He saw the subway station up ahead and thought he would take that to go to Itaewon. He pulled his wallet and saw the little bit of money he has- money he earned while he was in prison. 

He was about to throw the bottle of water to the trash can when he saw someone intently looking at him. It was a guy who was wearing a colorful oversized shirt and black pants- his hair was dyed yellow. The guy smiled at him as he walks towards him.

"Hi..." the guy said. He just looked at him and was planning to ignore him but he continued "You can be a model," the guy said. That made him look back at him, curious. "What?" he asked. He knew there are also a lot of scams in Seoul so he was just going to completely ignore him and just go. 

"Wait..here, I'm legit- you can check it out," he handed him a card. It reads Kwon Ji Hyuk JHK Agency Inc. Manager. 

"You have potential," he said.

 "I'm not interested," Ram said.

"That's a waste," he looked at him from bottom to top. "You seriously have that- look we are looking for," he said. 

Curious enough, he puts his card inside his pocket. His back up just in case- Ram thought. And only after checking it out if he is legitimate indeed. 

He walked out of the store with the guy who was still watching him go.

"Call.." he yelled.

Ram kept walking. 

His new life is about to begin- and his mission,too.