Prologue

CASH- ALWAYS RUNNING

SEOUL

Hah hah hah ....I stopped running for a while, knowing I was far ahead from those who were chasing me. I was panting and clutching my chest to breathe. Damn those bastardsI thought. I wanted to rest a bit more but I know I can't. I can't risk getting them close to me. Then I heard my stomach rumble. Damn it, I am hungry too. Let's just  get this over with Cash, she told herself. Let's just get back home. So she continued running until she found the way to the subway and quickly slipped and disappeared with the crowd.

 So she continued running until she found the way to the subway and quickly slipped and disappeared with the crowd

-----------+++++++++++--------------

RAM- FINALLY FREE

He was consistent in believing he was innocent even when a dead person was in front of him and he has bloody hands. He was convicted and was jailed. For five years he behaved as he should and worked on getting paroled. That day has come, he is finally free. Although unsure of what lies ahead. He smirked and breathed the air of his freedom. He stepped out of the gate that separates the prison he was confined in and the now new world he has to face head on. He adjusts his eyes and gazed steadily at the sun that is hidden behind the clouds. He closed his eyes and breathed in the air- the air of freedom he so long to breathe again.