Chapter 4-hero

"Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic."

Thanks to @Dayesi for the adorable picture

Rose

As the days went by my relationship with the last episode boys was growing stronger, we hung out almost every day. I soon realized that those rumors that surrounded their group were false. They are actually very cool dudes, we have gone on a couple of spontaneous adventures to amusement parks, parties, and beach sunsets. Our break was coming to an end and we were trying to make what's best of it. As of Rich, ever since our incident he has not spoken a word to me. I guess he felt embarrassed I saw that side of it and was avoiding conversation and who was I to demand answers. I did conduct a little research on him and the band and found out about their tours, watched a couple of interviews, and listened to some songs but that was pretty much it. I realized I was becoming obsessed and decided to soltar eso en banda. The day I noticed the shift in his behavior and the bags under his eyes of what I assume was no sleep I stood quiet and tried to ignore it despite my thoughts.

Today, our destination was this well-known nightclub in Miami. I decided to straighten my hair and part it to the middle and flatten out any misplaced hairs. I chose a cheetah print dressed that stopped a little bit above my knees and hugged my waist accentuating my curves. I paired it off with some black stiletto open lace-up heels. Since I couldn't do makeup to save my life Danielle blessed me with a natural beat and smeared lip gloss on my lips. To complete the look, I grabbed my black purse and threw on my small hoops.

The club was crowded with people that night and we walked towards our reserved table and just drank and vibed to the music. Two cups in and the adrenaline in my body caused me to stand up as my favorite song "Ensename a Olvidar by Aventura" blasted through the club's speakers. I grabbed Danielle and we made our way to the floor. Bodies close to each other, sweat dripping off foreheads and the scent of liquor lingered as we stopped and found a spot to dance. We laughed and danced until the DJ switched it up to some Bad Bunny and after perriar we made our way to our seats again.

Richard eyes me expectantly and I roll my eyes at him. I don't have the energy to deal with him at the moment. I clumsily sit down in my seat and grab my cup again to take a sip.

"I think you should slow down" I hear him say to me and I turn my head towards his direction and scoff.

"And I think you should mind your fucking business; I didn't ask for your opinion. I slurred back and he rolls his eyes.

Everyone seemed to have fun except him. Every time we go out, he never drinks heavily like the rest. He always takes a sip or two or drinks water. His behavior in this type of environment has always been so weird. Everyone else has a good time while he looks miserable sitting in his usual corner. On occasions, I just saw how he stood up and danced some bachata or tipico with some girls that we practically throwing themselves at him. Hoes.

The club begins to fill up with more bodies, the hookah, and other substances lingered in the air as it started getting louder and blurry. I stand up and make my way towards the doors to breathe in some air. I open the door and let it close behind me as I find a wall to lean in to breathe the cool air. I look around to see nobody in sight and I stay still for a moment enjoying the quiet. I hear heavy footsteps approach me and I see a man making his way towards where I was standing. I nervously started walking towards the door to enter the club when in a sudden movement my body jolts back and it's embraced by two strong hands detaining any further movement.

"Where do you think you are going gorgeous" the man says. The smell of liquor and sweat evident in his body.

"Get the fuck off me you fucking creep" I shout and wiggle to try to escape his grasp but he stays still. I took that as an opportunity to spit in his face causing his grip to lessen and I kicked his leg causing him to fall on the ground. I started to run but he quickly stood up and grabbed me again.

He slaps my face with force and I fall to the ground. Blood oozing off my nose as I grab my face and start to cry.

"You stupid little bitch, I'll show you respect," he says and drags me away from the club.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going" a familiar voice came booming stopping the man in his tracks and causing me to fall on the ground again.

"And who the fuck are you? Little ass boy." He slurred.

Richard took this as an opportunity and walked and with all force punching the man right in the jaw. The man tumbled back and curly grabbed my hand and we started running away. The stranger stood up and started running trying to catch us but we picked up our speed and ran faster separating our hands for better movement. My energy started to decrease and in one abrupt movement, my ankles twists, and I fall to the ground. Richard turns around and helps me up and I take off my heels and limp in alternate directions. When we didn't hear any movements behind, we stop to catch our breath.

"I think we lost him, " Richard said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I think we did," I said breathing as hard as him.

I turned to look at my surroundings and it seems like we've run far because now we were in a beautiful park. Trees were scattered around with a few benches for people to sit. The big light pole placed in the middle was shining dimly. A huge fountain pouring water sat in the middle with a bench in front. I make my way towards it and sat down silently.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I saw you come outside, you were drunk and Danielle told me to make sure you were alright," he said sitting down next to me on the bench.

"Thank you" I shyly say and look at him and he offers me a smile and I smile back.

"Are you okay love?" He asks. Love...

"Yea I guess," I say. He flicks his eyes down to my nose and scoots closer to examine it.

"Ese animal really hurt you badly," he says concerningly.

"I'll be fine Rich, just a little blood." I retort and he eyes me worried.

" I thought you hated me? "I say to him.

" I just hate the way you act; you appear to be so tough and shit and I know you just putting a façade. I just hate when people don't show who they really are."

"You don't know me curly," I say and mentally curse myself for letting the nickname slip.

"Curly?" he teases me and a smirk creeps on his face.

"I just really like to protect myself; nobody deserves to know me like that," I say and he nods.

"Good, I wouldn't want you getting hurt," he says.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Because is impossible to not care about you. Your gorgeous eyes and loud mouth make it hard for me to not care" he confesses and I blush. My face feels like fire but I blame it on the liquor. Not going to catch me simping.

"We should start making our way back to the club, they are going to worry about us," he says

He stands up from the bench and as I stand as well but a throbbing pain in my ankle makes me sit back down on the bench, Richard eyes me worried.

Are you okay?" He asks

"My ankle is just hurting; I think I twisted it," I say and he frowns.

"I will see what I can do, let's just go, here let me help you, get on my back and I'll take you to the club," he says and crouches down

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes, now hop on," he says and as I do I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds my thighs preventing me from falling and I silently thank god all those years I was in the gym.

He starts walking and I lay my head on his back catching the faint smell of cologne and I quietly sigh, I swore I heard a chuckle escape his lips.

Omg y'all im obsessed with "Tan Facil" jesus christ richard's verse and high note give me breathing problems. This has more than 70 views and i know is not alot but im proud 😍 Thanks for reading this and i hope you like it so far