Chapter 11- a plan

Rose 🌹

Rose 🌹

We reach the hotel and we all scramble out of the van grabbing our luggage. We begin to walk to the reception and are immediately greeted by this beautiful woman in her mid 30's, she has a big smile on her face as she begins to speak.

"Hey guys my name is Gloria and I'm your guide, welcome to Punta Cana Dominican Republic, we hope that your stay here is filled with thrill and that you have lots of fun. We arranged many activities for your group to make sure that your stay here is unforgettable. I just need everyone's names so I can show  you your rooms."

Everyone just thanked her and we formed a line. Then as said everyone was sharing a room the order was: Joshua and his girl, Johann and Yoandri, Joel and Danielle and the only ones who were left were me and Richard.

" Miss Rose, I hope you don't mind sharing your room with Richard. We had a minor inconvenience and couldn't find you a single ." Gloria says.

"Are you sure you can't find me a room by myself?" I ask nervously.

" No, I'm afraid I can't," She says and gives me a small smile.

"It's okay, thank you" I will just have to ignore him that's all. It will be fine I try to convince myself.

"Okay guys everything is settled, Carlos is going to show you your respective rooms and will give you a small tour of the resort, he will allow you to settle and change so you guys can get a quick tour and decide where would you want to be. And starting tomorrow we have planned different activities for you guys to enjoy your weeks to the fullest." Gloria says with excitement.

Everyone cheers and thanks her for her introduction and we follow Carlos. He leads everyone to a building with 8 different floors and what seems like hundreds of rooms. We all follow him and get on the elevator to the 6th floor and it was set for everyone to be two doors apart from each other thank god. Everyone went into their rooms until it was only me and Richard. We followed Carlos to the end of the hallway and we stop in front of a door.

"Okay guys room 617, here's a key for each one of you, any inconvenience just call and we will be right with you. Everything in there works, including the tv, there are beverages in the small fridge and if you need room service just call the number we left you in the brochure. You guys have half an hour to change and meet everyone downstairs so I can start with the tour". He smiles and walks away.

"Thanks," we both say in sync.

Richard steps ahead of me and we both silently enter our room. It's a sea and burgundy and orangeish theme. It has a dark burgundy background for every wall. A huge king-sized bed with orange and white sheets, on each side there were two-night tables with two huge fancy lights, on the left side table, there was the phone Carlos was speaking about and the little book with the numbers. To the left of it was a flat-screen tv with a little card indicating the channels that can be watched. Under it a small fridge. In the middle was a huge jacuzzi with towels and essentials. I walked more towards the room and there was a door indicating to me that it was the bathroom. And next to it another door that I opened and discovered a big closet. We also had a balcony with open shades and I walked to it and opened the sliding door. We had a beautiful sight of the different pools and a little far back you could see the beach. I can see the rest of the rooms to my right and left with the same details, the balcony had two small chairs to lay down and a little glass table with a fruit bowl in the middle, and a cloth with flamingos. I walked back in and saw Richard scan the room like me.

"Too bad we have to share the room. You can pick the side that you want to sleep in. I won't invade your privacy" he says calmly.  

"I usually sleep on the right side. Thanks" I say and he gives me a half-smile and begins to place his clothes on his side of the closet. It's weird that he's being so polite but I won't question his actions, I grabbed my suitcase and put my clothes in the closet, I took out my Nike sandals an orange bathing suit, some shorts, and a white t-shirt. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Immediately after coming in, i was met with a huge mirror and in the bottom a kaoba table with soaps and in the side towels. On one side there was a glass door which I assumed was the shower side and next to it a bathtub with essentials in a tiny tray. The room is very nice I must say. I changed quickly to my clothes and put my hair in a high messy bun and walked out of the bathroom.

I walk out and see that Richard was already settled and had organized his clothes, and was now shirtless on the bed with blue swimming trucks looking like a piece of art scrolling careless on his phone. I probably had my mouth open and I'm thankful he was too distracted to see me gawking. I quickly organized my clothes and once I was finished I saw him stand up from the bed and throw on a loose white shirt and some sandals. He turned around and stared directly into my eyes so I turned my head intimidated by his gaze and my cheeks started to blush a little bit, thinking that he saw me staring.

"Cmon everyone's waiting downstairs for us," he says and I nod.

We grab our things and I grab sunscreen my phone and a towel and we head out closing the door. We walk in silence and I just pray that this goes well. I turn to see him in his own little world as we walked silently towards the others.

Richard ~ (Let's see how this goes)

I called ahead and paid the Hotel extra money so we could end up in a room together. That was the first move for this plan I have, I didn't want her to end up with one of the guys because my plan would be harder to execute, and I may feel a little jealous of her sleeping in a room with the others. I never wanted her to see me as an asshole but I don't know how to get close to her or properly talk to her. I think I am developing feelings for her and I know that I don't want to see her with no other man, I felt a pang of jealousy run through my veins when I watched her talk to that guy on the airplane. There's something about her that I can't seem to leave alone. Every-time I want to forget her with another woman I just can't, I've never felt so comfortable with anyone before, I liked how she held me and the way she carried herself. Her smile, her body, her lips. I think I'm going crazy. Esa niña me gusta. Hopefully mi plan de conquistar su corazon funciona and she can forgive me for what I said. 

I am not good with expressing my feelings and I am scared to feel emotions towards someone because it always ends up bad but I was willing to try for her. I had to make it better.

HEY GUYS. Don't think i have forgotten about y'all is just that i wasn't feeling the story because i feel like it sounded childish lol.

I added a picture of the hotel and the room they were staying in to give y'all an idea of what it's like.