Chapter 6- breakfast and kisses

Rose~

My eyes flutter open and i look at my surroundings  remembering all the events of the night before. I feel Richard's strong arms wrapped around my waist as i face his chest , I lift my head up and took a time to admire once again this beautiful but complicated person laying next to me. He is incredibly beautiful. I push his curls off his face and trace my fingers lightly over his skin drawing patterns. I stay there for a while just listening to him breath until I decide to fully wake up.

I lightly kiss his forehead and slip his hands from my waist replacing my body with a pillow and he moves but settles down and falls back to sleep. I tiptoe to the door and lightly shut it so he doesn't wake up. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I found while rummaging through his drawers and doing a messy bun and walk towards the kitchen to make us both breakfast.

I rummage the cabinets and settle to do Nutella pancakes. Drawer by drawer I find the ingredients and grab a bowl and mix them. I figured a little music would entertain me and i went back to the room looking for my phone and the air pods that I carried in my bag and walked back downstairs. I plugged them into my ears and played some Bad Bunny to hype me up. Stacking one by one on a plate I made 3 pancakes for both of us and some eggs with sausage.

After I finished I turned around to put the dirty dishes in the sink to find a smirking Richard and I smile at him.

"Y Tu cocina? " he asks walking towards me planting a peck on my cheek. Someone is having a good morning.

"Pues claro! who you thought this was" I say and he laughs.

" I don't want to seem like an intruder but I figured you wanted breakfast and I just found everything and cooked the easiest thing I can think of, I hope you don't mind," I say taking out some juice and cups pouring us both and taking them to the table.

"It's fine, don't worry" he says and begins to eat his pancakes.

After a while and Richard eating like a dog, I placed our plates in the sink and plopped on the couch. He turns on the t.v and after a few minutes of debating he puts beauty and the beast and i smirk and he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Thank you," he says and I smile.

"What are you thanking me for?" I ask.

"For the breakfast and for last night, i uh haven't been able to sleep so peacefully for a few years" Years??

"You are very welcome, curly," I say and smile widely at him.

"Rose?"

"What?"

"Can I tell you something?" He asks.

"Yea sure, shoot, "I say

"No e por na but you have a big ass," he says smirking at me

"You are a creep," I say and laugh. 

"I may be but can you blame a kid? " he laughs with me.

"Bueno, I'm going to shower Rich" I announce and stand up to walk up to the stairs.

I feel a sharp pain on my right butt cheek and turn around to see Richard's mop of curls run and a smirk plastered in his face and i am totally going to make him pay for that. I limply chase  after him , and he laughs and i join him as i try to catch up with him. Damn was he a track runner? This sneaky little shit runs fast but i pick up my speed and limp even faster, catching up to him and once i had the opportunity i tackled him down to the floor and i hear him groan under me.

"Tu eres un fresco!" i say and he laughs, i join him and we both laugh hysterically. After we were calm we layed in silence, my body still on top of his. He looked at me fondly , his face was neutral and his lips were formed into a pout. I look back up to his eyes and he was staring just as hard as I was. He started leaning in and my stomach turned clearly knowing what was coming next. I shut my eyes and leaned in and our lips collided.

I was surprised by the softness of them and kissed back savoring the taste of his lips with mine, he wrapped his large hands around my waist pulling me even closer and i grabbed his face to have more friction. His tongue asked for entrance and i granted it , our tongues danced together in a sweet wet kiss. The kiss was so slow and gentle. Out of breath we pull back and I rested my head in his forehead. Panting and filling my lungs with air. He gives me 3 more pecks and whispers "let me take you back " and i nod. He lifts his torso up and i wrap my legs around his waist as he stands up leading us to the guest bedroom . He sets me down on the bed and with one last look he leaves me alone closing the door .

I waited till he was gone and I squealed and jumped around the bed. That was probably the best kiss I've received in forever. I can still savor the taste of his lips and I instinctively touch mines. I bit my lip again and stood up from the bed to put on my clothes. I figured I'll take a shower when I get back to the dorms. Once i got situated and dressed I left the room and walked outside where Richard was waiting for me in front of a car . I smiled and we climbed into the car both falling into a comfortable silence.

"I really liked being with you" I confess to him.

"Mee too, your not as bad as I thought " and I smile at him.

The rest of the ride to the dorms was quiet the only noise filling the car was the music from the radio. We arrived at my dorms in 20 minutes and he stopped the car. I looked at Richard not knowing what to do, if to kiss him or just wave but he just gave me a quick peck and said "I'll see you later" and i nod and get out the car and close the door. Watching him drive away.

I don't even know where I and Richard stand right now and i prefer to not overthink the consequences of everything as I prepare myself for Danielle and her inquiry.

Hi guyssss! So here's a update. Sorry for taking so long. Things are going to get funny between the pair so beware 👀

Love you all! And fuck 300 and something reads! I can't believe y'all 🙈 Richard's POV is coming soon 😏

-Dari