Chapter 12- Y&Y

Rose 🌹

Rose 🌹

Our first day consisted of us walking around and trying to take in the hotel as much as we could. Carlos took us to all the good places; where the pools were, the mini night clubs they had, the beach, a massaging place (which I planned to go to later) the minibars, the dining room, and the place where they do their special activities like dances, karaoke, open mic, etc. After the tour was done we didn't have any activities planned because it was our first day there so we decided to just go to the pool and get some drinks. Time flew by and by the time we were all tipsy except Richard (of course), it was nighttime.

I decided to take a walk on the beach to clear my head up. I stood up and told Dani where I was going to be and walked towards it, the pool we were currently in wasn't a very far walk so I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards it being careful to not get lost. I was going to lay on one of the beds they had there and opened the little curtains to see someone already there.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said timidly.

It was dark, the only thing that you could hear were the waves crashing through the shore.

"Rose?"

"Richard? what are you doing here?" I ask.

"The beach is one of my favorite places to clear my head," he says

"You want me to leave you alone? "

"No, cmon, lay down with me," he says and I walk in and lay down next to him.

It was one of the most peaceful things I've ever had a chance to experience. We lay there in comfortable silence and I turn my head to look at him, it looked like he was deep in his thoughts and I saw a frown plastered across his face, his eyes were closed and I frown. I built up courage trying to not disturb him and asked him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he opens his eyes to look at me

"Yea, the beach just brings me a lot of memories," he says a tear escaping his eyes.

"What happened? I ask." If you don't want to tell me you don't have to." I add and he looks at me.

"No it's okay, I think it's time for me to let all the pain out. Only the boys know what happened. I can trust you right?" He asks

"Yes you can, I promise I won't tell anyone, " I say and turn my body towards his to give him my full attention.

Richard ~

Every-time the memory comes back to me I can't help but cry because I can't help to think it's my fault. My family is the most precious thing I have in this world. When he left I fell into a deep depression, we were at the peak of our career, we earned awards, toured all around the world, went to tv shows, radio interviews, we earned double platinum on our first album and everything came crashing down when he died. I cried for months and decided to take some time from making music, nothing was ever the same. Here with her, I felt like I should let a little of that pain flow, I always try to be hard, not demonstrate any emotion, it made me feel weak and when that happened I completely closed myself from everything and everyone.