21. Alexander Nylander (Mississauga Steelheads #92)

So prompt here is that you meet him at a leafs game and hit it off
---------
Alex Nylander
Y/N's POV

"Hurry up!" I hear my roommate Alyssa yell.
"I'm coming, it's hard when you're trekking through like 3 feet of snow!" I exclaim bringing my legs practically to my chest just to get into the Acc. Tonight we were watching Toronto vs Ottawa game. I was the enemy and Alyssa was an ally. I absolutely despise Toronto with a passion. Cannot understand how people can like a "cursed" team. So here I am representing my team with my Wideman jersey while everyone around me is wearing Maple Leaf jerseys. Once in our seats I take a moment to look around. The ACC for hockey games is insane! I've been here for concerts but never for hockey.
"This is incredible," I breathe with a grin. Alyssa turns to look at me.
"Oh I know and it's about to get even more incredible because Nylander is getting his NHL debut tonight!" She squeals. I roll my eyes.
"You and Nylander, Jesus!" Alyssa has this thing for William Nylander. All I know about him is he's a blonde Canadian born Swedish hockey player with a shit ton of siblings. See how much I pay attention? Alyssa even has his jersey because only her and God knew that he would be brought up.
"Shut up!" She blushes knowing that I was talking about her crush. I don't blame her, seen a picture he's cute but not my type. Not into hockey players to be honest, more into the get down and dirty boys that I don't know.
"Oh look warm ups are starting," I smile as the lights dim and music begins to play.
"This is so cool!" I nod and try to catch a glimpse of Wideman.
"God he's cute!" I gush.
"Isn't he?"
"Not Nylander, Wideman!" She rolls her eyes.
"Whatever you say!" During a break while the ice ladies or whatever they're called are on the ice they thank Dion Phaneuf for what he did during his time in Toronto then he skates around in appreciation. The first two periods go by with Alyssa's babe getting his first NHL goal. They showed his whole family here and it was great to see how proud they were of him.
"I've gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few," I say to her as I scoot past some of the people. I figured while the players were just taking the ice it'd be a good time to go and get a coffee and go to the bathroom. As I'm walking towards the Tims stand I accidentally hit someone and they drop their tray of drinks.
"Oh god I'm so stupid! Here let me buy you new stuff," I say apologizing dropping to my knees to try and salvage anything I can. The chocolate milk is the only thing I can salvage.
"Hey, don't worry about it!" The guy says picking the now wet and empty tray with the cups in it.
"Come with me, I'll buy you new stuff," I stand up and look at the cups. Two hot chocolates, an ice cap and a coffee.
"Don't worry about it!" The guy says again throwing the stuff away.
"I'm Y/N and I'm super sorry!" I say running my fingers through my hair.
"I'm Alex, it's alright. I'll just wait in line with you and we can chat more," he grins.
"Alright! So who are you here to see?"
"My brother actually. He got his debut tonight and his first goal evidently. So Toronto I'd have to say. How about you? But judging by your jersey I'd say you were the enemy," he laughs.
"Ummm yep, enemy right here!"
"That's alright, we don't judge. At least I don't," when it was finally my turn I recited my order plus Alex's. I pay quickly and he glares at me.
"I told you not to worry about it!"
"And I told you that I was going to buy you new things!" He sighs.
"Fine, thank you!" I smile triumphantly.
"Thank you Alex! I forgot to ask, are you a Nylander? I know that's creepy but I thought since it was his debut and he scored and then you're blonde and he's blonde and you two look alike that it would have to happen," I ramble. He chuckles softly.
"Yes, I am his younger brother. Why?"
"Oh my friend really likes him and she'll kill me for saying that. You two look like so that's why I was wondering," I bite my lip and they call my order. I take it and thank them.
"Oh okay! Ummm so it was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you around," he says.
"These are yours. Do you need help taking them back to your seat?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, we could talk more on the way!"
"Alright sounds good," I smile and I find out he grew up in Calgary, he has five siblings and play in the OHL.
"You're more interesting than me!" I giggle as we start down the stairs to his seats.
"I highly doubt that!" He smiles and I see people staring at me. I look around and catch Alyssa from our seats staring at me. We stop at his seats and I hand him the drinks before grabbing my coffee.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you an ruining the drinks. Umm it was nice meeting you though, bye Alex." I turn around and walk away before he can say anything. I can hear him speaking with presumably his family and then he runs after me.
"Y/N wait!" He calls. I turn around to face him.
"Yes?" He smiles and scratches the back of his neck.
"I was wondering if umm I could get your number. You know so we could see each other again."
"Aw, I'd like that! You seem pretty nice, here!" I hand him my phone and he hands me his. I put my contact in as 'Y/N the coffee spiller💁🏻' and hand it back.
"Thanks, I'll see you around," he gives me a hug and I obviously hug him back.
"Definitely!" I see his family and many others staring at him with a distinct yell I hear just barely 'GET IT ALEX!!'
"That was either your brother, my friend or one of your other family members," I laugh standing there awkwardly.
"That would be Will, which is weird because he should have his head in the game," he shakes his head.
"I better get back, umm goodbye though." I turn around and hurry back to my seat.
"So umm who was that? A certain Swedish boy I presume," Alyssa smirks as soon as I get back.
"Maybe, he seems like a sweetheart."
"Uh huh definitely, how'd you meet him?"
"Spilt his drinks," I chuckle at the memory.
"Aww cute!"
"Oh trust me, it wasn't."

--------------
Got wayy too carried away with this but honestly it was my favourite one to write so far.

Hope you like it and it would mean the world to me if you requested an imagine or told me what you thought about this or even just voted.
Anything would be amazing
Thank you :)