chapter two hide n sex

"Hello there,"
||||||||||||||||||||||||\|\

I stood their frozen. I couldn't see anything but darkness and I felt a hand snake around my waist.

  I grabbed the hand and smacked it. turning around to find the light switch and turn it on. Once I did I turned around to see Taylor.

       "Where's Chelsea?" I said smirking he just looked at his phone.

       "She was too slow, so she got tagged," he said no emotion at all.

       "Well, nice talk, see you later." I said and as I was about to open the door I could hear people coming and for a reflex I turned off the light and jumped onto Taylor causing me and him to fall. The towels which were once on the shelf fell hiding both of us from anyone who came in. But there was one problem. I was laying ontop of Taylor.

       The closet door creaked open hearing only Nash and Jack trying to find us.

      "She is not here," Jack said, hearing Nash sigh. When the door closed I sat up. Practically hearing Taylor smirking at our postion. Of course I was laying on top if him and he of course had to take advantage of that. He sat up so I was sitting on his lap. Our faces inches apart. He leaned in and grabbed my butt. I squealed and smacked him then stood up.

      I opened the closet door then took off back to the hotel room, Taylor traveling right behind me. As we entered the room we hid in the closet. we sat down, me on one side Taylor on the other. I glanced at my clock seeing tht we have been playing for thirty minutes already. I looked at Taylor as his flash in his phone turned on me. I quickly put my hand in front of my face as he frowned.

        "Why you doing that?" Taylor said fake frowning.

        "I don't like pictures," I said in a low tone. He nodded then precluded to take another one of me. He laughed and anger built up in me. And I pounced.

     I jumped on top of him reached for his phone. He then extended his arm so his phone was out of reach. I reached farther for his phone then jumped when I felt Taylor's hand on my upper thigh. Making small circles with his index finger I still reached for his phone then Taylor brought it under his butt and grabbed my waist making me sit on top of him. My back to his chest. He continued making upper circles with his finger as his other hand relaxed on my stomach.

        "Taylor, I don't like this position," I confessed he then put his finger higher on my leg.

         "I do," he said laying both of his hands on my stomach now.

       Then we heard noise coming from the bedroom. I slowly crawled off of Taylor making him sigh and looked the ought the gap of the closet. I then was disgusted for life.  Nash and Chelsea.

       They were having makeout session like they needed to kiss for air. They were on the bed making out as Nash started to strip her down kissing her from her neck to her belly ring. Taylor must've noticed because he was recently looking out the gap too.

       "That could've been us," he said whispering into my ear. I looked at him with a death grill and he put his hands up in defense. "Just saying," I just rolled my eyes.

      "Taylor give me your phone," I said he just looked at me.

      "Why?" he said. I looked at him.

     "Just give it to me," I said and he nodded handing me his phone. I then creaked open the door to get a picture of Chelsea and Nash. Mostly of Chelsea though.

      "I thought were playing hide and go seek. Not hide and have sex," I said fully emerged from the closet showing the picture of them too. Taylor staying right behind me smirking.

      "Ugh you whore, delete that picture right now!" she yelled and I laughed.

      "Cause I'm totally the whore here, ps. hint the sarcasm," I said an she just looked at me then started to put back on her clothes. Marching out of the room. As soon as the door closed Nash looked at us.

     "What the hell!" he yelled and I flinched at how loud he was. He started to walk out of the door but then I decided to say something.

     "Hey Nash," I said as he turned back to look at me.

     "Wait nevermind, because you can't make conversations with fans. But you can have sex with them," I said and with that he stormed out of the room.

     It was later and we were all cuddled up watching pixels. Well not really the boys were mainly messing around. Me and Taylor sat next to each other talking while Nash was showing off something on his phone.

      "Damnn," is all he said as he scrolled threw some pictures.

      "Taylor," I said whispering into his ear as he looked up from his phone.

      "What is Nash looking at?" I asked. He looked over and then leaned back at me.

       "Nudes," is all he said before I got fired up.

       "Nash?" I said making Nash and all the boys turn around to look at me. Plus Shelby and Trish.

      Taylor elbowed me and looked at me with stop-it-your-just-going-to-make-him-mad look.

      "When you go send dick pics to that girl who sent you nudes, can you please go to another room?" I said as his face turned bright red from both anger and embarrassment.

     "Can you shut up, ugly ass bitch," he said muttering the last part. Clear enough so I could hear him and everyone else could too.

       "Now did you really have to say that Nash," Taylor said but I was already out the door.

        I want to leave this world, but it's like I just can't yet.