chapter five Libby

After getting changed into that I decided to do my hair. I walked into the bathroom and regretted it.

       "What the hell!" I said before running back into the room and hiding under the bed. Soon enough Nash came out and he started to laugh. I looked at him disgusted.

       "Do you know how to knock?" he said as he sat on the other twin bed. I looked at him with no emotion at all.

       "How would I know you were taking a piss?" I said as he started to laugh.

      "But you liked what you saw didn't you," he said throwing a wink and smirking.

       "Nope," I said walking back into the bathroom and finding a brush. I started to brush my hair until it was not naughty anymore.  After that was finished I dug into my purse to find my lipgloss and my mascara. Popping my lips together I left the bathroom and walked into the main room where Daniel was looking at me.

         "Nice shirt," I just laughed and playfully punched him.

    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

     "Daniel put me down!" I yelled as he was currently lifting me up because I messed up his hair again. He did as told and I jumped on to his back.

       "Where too?" he asked as he chuckled.

        "To Narnia!" I screamed as he ran down the hallway to the elevators. "I'm just kidding let's go to my apartment so I can pack for magcon."

      As the elevator rose there stood Cameron an two other guys who looked oddly alike.

       "Hey Ethan. Hey Grayson," I smiled at them as one winked at me. I blushed fiercely as he chuckled and walked away.

      "Who were they?" I asked as Daniel continued to carry me.

      "The Dolan twins, their joining magcon with us," he said as he pushed the button for the lobby. 

      "Cool," I said but in the inside I was mentally cheering. They were hot.

      "Can you be any louder," he said and my face turned bright red. Did I just say that outloud?

      "Yes you did," he said. Oh my god I said that outloud too. Gosh I need to work on this crap.

      And with that we exited the elevator into the main lobby, walking to Daniels car.

    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

     "This one or this one," I was currently choosing an outfit for magcon Newyork. It was the same crop top just two different colors.

      "Gray," he said and I nodded folding it and placing it in my bag.

      "That's it," I said and I glanced at my phone, "And it only took five hours," we both said laughing. We stood up but then the door flung open to reveal my room mate, Libby.

      "Hey Libby," I said and she smiled.

       "Hey Blaire, Hey Daniel," she said and I saw Daniel throw her a wink. She blushed and I rolled my eyes sarcastically but mentally cooed over how cute they were.

      Libby was a blonde with blue eyes which twinkled when she saw Daniel. She was shy but yet the loudest person you would ever meet if you get to know her. She was currently wearing a white tank top with high-rised jeans with converses, her hair in tight, bouncy curls.

     "Can y'all date all ready?" I said as I brought them out of their trance. They both blushed.

      "What?" they both said nervously. I just laughed as they tried to cover up their affection for each other.

      "Here Daniel, if you ask Libby on a date, I will go on a date with any guy in magcon that you would like me to go with," I said and Daniel and Libby smiled brightly.

        "Okay, Libby, will you go on a date with me?" and Libby just had a smile that was so cute because she couldn't stop smiling.

        "Yes," she said and they both druel their attention to me.

       "Let's head back to the hotel shall we?" I said and they both nodded.

     |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

   As we entered the hotel room the boys were all watching a horror movie. Me, Libby, and Daniel all looked at each other and decided to scare them.

       Libby started to flicker the lights after one of the scariest parts of the movie were over, then when everyone started to get scared. Daniel pretended to kill me with a butter knife.  and everyone started screaming. Then Libby turned on the lights and we walked back into the room where me and Daniel stood laughing.

       "That's not funny!" Carter cried. We all laughed in sync.

        "Okay guys I made this thing with Blaire and he said if I asked out Libby I get to choose who goes out with her on our double date-" he was cut off.

        "I wanna go!" cried Taylor, I looked at him and he just smiled.

       "Well actually I wanna do someone she doesn't really know, so Ethan?" he looked up and smiled at me and I blushed.

        "She's blushing!" Carter pointed out an I flipped him off. Everyone laughed.

       "Now can we watch a movie?" Carter said scrolling threw Netflix.

     ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

  I was clenching on to a pillow right now because usually Daniel was my cuddle buddy but he was cuddling with Libby so there was nothing I could do about it.

        "Ahh!" I screamed and noticed I was in someone's arms. I glanced up to see Nash. "Ahh even more scary!" I said as everyone laughed. He then rolled his eyes and I noticed that Taylor was in need of cuddle buddy so I scooted closer to him. As soon as another scary part turned on I jumped into his arms and he laughed.

   |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

   The movie ended and I notice everyone was asleep instead of Nash, he was no where in sight. I got up and decided to go grab a snack.  As I reached the kitchen I couldn't find the chips only to turn around to see Nash eating my chips and just watching me look for then.

       "Give me my chips," I said and he just smirked.

       "What will you give me or them?" he said and I looked at him.

       "Nothing," I said taking the bag of chips from his hands and walking away only to be turned back around, and dropping the chips.

     I was only inches apart from each other and I just gazed into his ocean blue eyes. He leaned in and our lips were connected. It took me a second to take it all in but I couldn't resist and started to kiss him back. I felt him smirk in the kiss as he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter, keeping our lips connected. I then pulled away from the kiss to see his mouth polished with my lipstick. We stood there standing there until he leaned in again, but I pushed him away.

       "No, I can't do it," I said. I grabbed the chips from the floor and walked back into the tv room.