chapter four truth or dare

He was in nothing but a towel wrapped around his torso, his abs outlined with little water droplets falling gently down his stomach.

      "You like what you see?" he said I gave him daggers and he looked at me with a smirk.

     "I don't like you," I hissed and he chuckled at my comeback.

      "Oh I'm so scared, the new girl doesn't like me," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. I rolled my eyes.

      "I'm leaving," I said marching towards the door about to open it until Nash spoke up.

     "Okay, peace out," he paused and his  voice became lower, "slut." he finished. Anger boiled into me and I tuned around while he was heading towards the closet and jumped on him. I started hitting him as he just chuckled at my effort. He then grabbed my hands and pinned me to the bed.

      "You have a short temper there, don't yeah?" he said an I just stared at him. Disgust in my eyes. He was bragging about the little comeback game we started.Then I decided to fight back.

       "Hey, before you send dick pictures to the girl who sent you nudes, can go to a different room?" I said and right then his grip became loose and he notice who I was. "That's what I thought," is all I said before walking out of the room leaving Nash astonished.

     "Where were you?" Taylor said running up to me. I just chuckled.

     "Hiding from Daniel," and then Daniel came by lifting me up gently from behind an I started to laugh. As he put me down we both laughed in sync.

       "Now don't play with my hair anymore," he said trying to sound stern. I nodded then put my hand back to his hair.

       "Oh now your going to get it!" he said as I ran around the hotel room laughing.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

  We were all in a circle about to play truth or dare.  Taylor and Carter kept making weird noises as everyone told them to stop but they wouldn't.

    "Truth or dare, Matthew?" Carter said and Matthew just relaxed playing on his phone.

     "Dare, I guess." Carter face turned into a smirk quickly.

      "I dare you too, lick Taylor's big toe," carter said an Matthew looks at him stunned. We all laughed. Taylor then took off his vans to reveal his feet.

     "Ughh, can I pass?" he asked carter looked at him and shook his head.

      "No, now lick his freaking toe wimp," he said and Matthew then licked Taylor's toe quickly. We all started laughing as Matthew took off to the kitchen and grabbed a towel to wipe his taste budds.

           "Okay truth of dare, Daniel?" Matthew said and Daniel smiled.

         "Truth," he said and Matthew frowned.

         "Umm, oh what is the weirdest thing a fan as ever done to you?"  Matthew said coming up with something.

          "Well one fan grabbed my no no square then grabbed my butt, telling me she was gay, it was weirddd," he said and we all laughed.

        "Okay, truth or dare Blaire?" Daniel asked. I looked up at him, smirking.

      "Dare," I said, stern but cute.

      "I dare you to kiss Nash," he said and I looked at him with daggers. I never really kissed anyone, only in fifth grade when I was dared to kiss Johnny Moore on homecoming night.

       "Really? Out of all the guys you chose me to kiss him, unbelievable," I scoffed.

      "That hurt Blaire, really hurt from the inside, the inside," Nash said and I rolled my eyes.

     "I'm not doing it," I said and everyone looked at me.

     "Are you not up for the challenge? Blaire," Nash said I just then my competitive side took over me and me and Nash both stood up. I grabbed the color of his t-shirt and pulled him down to my height, connecting our lips. Our lips stayed connected for about five seconds before I pulled away. I then pushed him down and then I sat back down. Nash's mouth agape as if he just got struck by lightning.

  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

  We finally finished our game and it was getting late, we turned on a movie and everyone cuddled up together. Me laying next to Daniel and Cameron. I placed my head on Daniels chest and my arm across his torso as I drifted off to sleep. 

      I woke up bright and early to see everyone asleep and I decided to go grab something to eat. I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. As I reached for some yogurt, on the bottom shelf I felt arms wrap around my hips. I turn around to be in the grip of Taylor.

       "Good morning," I chirped as I got out of his grip, in search for a spoon.

       "Good morning," he said yawning and throwing me a spoon. I smiled as he poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat across from me.

       "How was that kiss with Nash," he said my eyes bolted at him and he laughed.

       "Don't get me started dude," I said as he just kept chuckling.

      "I'm pretty jealous, Nash got to kiss you before I did, plus you hate him," he said and I nodded.

      "I was about to kill Daniel when he do that, you have no idea dude," and he laughed again. I then left an decided to go get changed. Because I don't have my own clothes I walked into Daniels hotel room and started looking through his closet. I decided to keep the leggings I had on but where a magcon t-shirt. I started taking off my shirt before I heard someone speak up.

        "Just keep striping down," I turned around frightened to see a smirking Nash. I gave him a look of disgust.

       "Haha no," but he came closer my just hiding myself behind Daniels old hoodie.

      "Get away," I hissed and he laughed turning around and jumping onto one of the beds in the room.

      "You can continue, what you were doing I won't look," Nash said and I scoffed.

       "Sure you won't,"