Hey how ya doin

"Hey how ya doin sweets" mum asks me as I walk into the house. "Good" u reply hating braking about my day "so how was school" she asks again" fine ya know its school it's not the Grammys" I say grabbing a water out of he fridge. *beep* "what was that" mum questions "uh" *beep agent rebel* "carter" mum says growing annoyed "uh" is all I can say. I dash upstairs grabbing an escape pack with all my guns and stuff and jump out my window to land on my feet CUZ I'm awesome like that. As I run towards Lottie's house I look behind me to see nothing not even a bird. Creepy so now I go all ninja and pull out my phone while still running.

L for Lottie and c for carter

L hello

C I'm hey I'm *breaths* running to your house *breaths* because of mum *breaths* going all ninja let down *breaths* latter

L k see ya there

END OF CALL OF DUTY JK LOL OK

***

As I finally reach Lottie's house I climbed the latter that goes into her room and then pull it up. I turn around to see one direction and the rest of the Tomlinson family who lives on this house "shit" I mutter under my breath, Lottie just laughs "what's so funny lot" Louis asks "nothing" she say " just nothing". I couldn't help but giggle. " did you just giggle" Niall asked "uh yea" I said in my best different British accent. "Really that was so fake I mean cmon" Harry said I just looked to the ground "shit" I said "lot" "mm" I walked over to her and whispered in bet ear " I left my diary at my house" "no you didn't see" Liam says as he pulls " and I see your a fan" "uh yeah" I say grabbing it from his grasp. "You look so familiar" Niall said " cool don't care" I said rather Rudely

"We'll isn't someone a feisty bitch" Zayn said "we'll isn't someone an asshole" I reply smirking. "Well at least I don't lie about my name" Zayn said now smirking. Shit. "I don't know what the fucking hell you are talking about dumb ass" I reply slightly pissed of cuz he frogging raped me and doesn't give a shit about it. "C'mon ken we know its you. We're not THAT stupid" Niall said smirking this time

"Ugh FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OK" I scream cuz now I'm flipping pissed to high hell with them. " um guys I think she is telling the truth" Liam says with a guilty face. "How?" Asked Niall "she friggin looks like Kendal and Evan smells locker her too" " we'll you do have a point there" said Liam biting his lip. I couldn't take it anymore so I went up to Zayn and punched him straight in the jaw and did the same to Niall then Liam just not ad hard and them harry but not louis. I had my fist raised, ready to strike but I couldn't. I just couldn't hurt the love of my life, the guy I wanted to have kids with. I just couldn't. I can't believe I punched my own brother and omg poor Liam I feel so bad but for Zayn and Harry not so much one for zayn payback for rape and Harry cuz he is an idiot. "Ow" Liam said crying. SHIT I made him cry and Niall too, "oh my god I'm so so sorry I don't know what happened here let me help. I ran and got my spy first aid kit and went to Liam first. "What oww" he whined "shh I'm sorry but you'll live" I say as I pulled out a liquid that will prevent and stop eternal bleeding in his jaw cuz trust me it hurts like hell to be punched I'm the jaw. And he drank a sip he felt better cuz of his 'ighffj' aka his groans then went to Niall and did the same.

"Hey what about me" "Zayn asked pissed " and me" Harry asked too. " no I'm not helping you two douche bags." " why didn't you hurt me" Louis asked that's when I lost it and broke down on tears and screamed " ZAYN RAPED ME AFTER HE TOOK ME TO THE MOVIES" "oh my god" Niall said jumping out of his seat and pulling me into his arms.

NIALLS POV

my sister got raped.