Finally sorta?

It's been about a week and we are home and when I mean we I mean 1⃣D and there girlfriends, zayn and Perrie are getting armies and I'm gonna be maid of honer, dani and Liam are adopting a kid and naming it Katlynn- Jess or Kj for short. Niall found a beautiful girl and her Name is Molly-Ann. Harry oh Harry, he is still searching for that perfect girl but is happy brig single because he is Harry so he can go out drinking and get drunk and then do it with some random chic. it's pretty funny to see him come home all drunk. I mean who dosnt wanna see a drunk Harry styles I mean c'mon if you don't your stupid.its the funniest thing ever, no lie. lol. so that what has been happening for about a week now, louis and I are happy together but sometimes In his sleep I hear him sleep talk about El ? I don't know what to do about that El and Simon are in jail for kidnaping us. maybe he is secretly seeing her when I'm at the agency. probably not though he is still sleeping when I go and that's at 12:00 daytime!

A/n: I kno awful chapter and I'm sorry I don't update I think I might have writers block for this book and I don't even know we're I'm going with it I think it's stupid and awful, idk so comment what you think I should do cuz I wanna make you guys happy

HAPPY READINGS .