I have a suprise and no its not nandose

After we had a special moment my phone started to ring. Eleanor. "Hello" I ask "CARTER WERE THE HELL ARE YOU I'VE LOOKED EVERYWERE YOU USALLY WALK! DID YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT WALING AND IF YOU DID YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE WITH THE BAND IM NOT A FUCKING IDIOT!" And with that she hung up. "Shit lets go we are fleeing the country" I say gabbing Louis hand and running into the house up to Lottie's room. "Guys lets go we are fleeing the country cuz El just called and know I'm with you guys so let's go to my private island." I say out of breath "oh and no we can not get nandose to go"I add. " you suck but ok let's go" Niall says "so c'mon boys get your fat asses up"I yell which makes Louis laugh.

****

As we bored the agency's private plane Niall looks scared. "Hey Ni what's wrong" I say as I walk over to him and sit down. "Uh I'm sorry I was never our dad and erm I'm sorry I never protected you and frankly I'm scared because what happens if El catches us now since she found out that you are with me and the boys" he ask looking like he gonna break down. "Ni don't be I know you just wanted to be my father but really you are just my brother who just wants to make me feel special and I really don't know if El catches us but for now at least Im living my fair tale with my brother, Prince Charming and the friends that tag along" I say grabbing his hand and holding it. Idk why I just like hands. Don't ask Im weird.

***

I woke up to find I'm in a....?