the end and im care free

ok so this is thre last chapte bc i have been getting hate. and its true i have no plot, this story is just plain crap and ity sucks so ya here is the last chapter.

kendals pov.

we head to the doctors and get the pregnancy tetst done with, and yes im preganant with triplets, oh how is louis gonna react.

*at house

" i im gonn abe a dad" louyis asks "yup are you mad" i look to the ground, he lifts up my chin and syas " nope its wonderful" and seals it with a kiss...

*4 years later* 

its been foru years and the triplets are four, durrp. there is eddith, eddie and eric. the three e's. we got married right after we founf out i was pregnant, liam and sophie are still dating but he and danielle are still really good friends, perrie and zayn ahve 2 kids, nikki and tyler. and naill well is still single but does have a crush, my child hodd best friend, ya remebr her. laren i think i never see her but ya niall likes her, eww. creepy. gald i moved out 3 years ago.. harry has a fiance name rose, she is ok i guess never really see her, all i know is what her scream are like. again glad i moved out 3 years ago.. the band is still goiung good they have tours ande concerts and meet and greets, so it all good here. maybe i wasnt wanted from my mum for a reason, she wanted me to find my family, she maybe wanted to see how strong i really am, to see love always finds a way.

AUTHE NOTE: ok so thats the end no sequal no anything but please read my real non crappy stories coming soon. thanks fro the  fas who stuck by me since the begging love you.