Alec Willmington

Alec- When he was 17- pov
Walking into school and everyone looking at me besides Elena Gilbert. She was never into me. Well good thing there's a party tonight and I'm gonna have her friend Bonnie make her come persuade her. Then we're gonna have sex when shes drunk and doesn't remember anything. "Hey Alec!" My buddy Matt Donovan yelled. "You going to the party tonight?" I asked him as we we're heading for are lockers. "Yeah and I can get Elena to come." He told me. "Definitely. We will get her really drunk." I said to him.

★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥

When I got home I got ready for the party. Matt got her to go and my plan was working. I left to the party at 9. Matt got her drunk and now it's my turn to have her for the night. She was looking hot in her clothes tonight.

I woke up and she was gone. I had a smile on her face. I heard the door close and I got dress and ran after her. "Hey Elena." I said walking with her to her car. "Go away Alec. Was this your little plan to sleep with me!" She yelled angrily. "I slept with every girl and you wouldn't even try to get with me and you hated me." I told her. "Seriously. I don't have to sleep with you for me to like you. I have to go. I have a boyfriend, you may know him, his name is Tyler. He will kill you. Like literally. I can't tell you how because it's a secret!" She yelled at me again. "He told me. That he's a werewolf. Look where is your car you have been walking." I said to her. "Wait Bonnie drove me. So I guess I'm walking. I don't feel good." She said to me. She throws up into the grass and feels dizzy. "I fine now. Also don't ever speak to me again." She told me. "Ill take you home at least." I told her. "Fine but we're going to Bonnie's." I can't go home looking like this and smelling like achol." She told me. The whole car ride there was silence well basically she fell asleep. We reached Bonnie's and I woke her up. "Thanks for the ride bitch!" She said. I drove away.

17 year old Elena- Pov
I climbed bonnies window and told her everything. "Oh god! Elena! Im so sorry!" She said. "Its okay, can I get freshened up?" I asked her. She gave me fresh clothes and I took a shower and took head ache medicine. I felt much better. "Im feeling good." I told her. "Are you pregnant?" She asked and I gave her are you serious look. "No. I don't know." I said as I thought about it. I started crying.
---------

Narrator:
She found she was pregnant. She told her parents what happened. They we're mad but also they felt for what he did. She gave her baby up. A few months later she was with Matt. Then a year went by and her parents past away and her life went from crying about boys to worry about how to stay alive from Klaus. She knew about Vampires, Witches, and werewolves. Alec moved away. Jenna died. All she had was Jermey.
-----------

Me- Kay- the writer of the book

So that was when Elena found out she was pregnant. And now were at season 7 but in my way.