NO!

Alec pov
I woke up in are living room in front of Ivry. "Ivry!" I said checking if she's breathing. She not breathing and Elena wakes up. We grab her and we find way out. When we called back we called Caroline and told her. Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, and Tyler came. Elena was crying on the floor. When they came they barged in. Elena got up and whiped her tears away. "Bonnie hugged Elena and headed for Ivry. "She's still alive and he's here." Bonnie said. Elena's neck snapped and Alec's neck got slottered. They we're all dead. Of were they.

Elena's Pov.
I wake up to see Ivry and Alec. "Where are we?" I said. "The other side." Alec said. Stefan was crying over my body and Caroline was hugging Alec. They took are bodies and waited for us to wake up. We we're back in Mystic falls. Inside the Salvatore boarding house. Everything went black.

I woke up and started coughing. I saw that Alec and Ivry was alive. Alec passed out again. But this time he wasn't coming back. I stayed alive and so did Ivry. We stayed with Stefan. Everything went back to normal. I felt sick the whole day. But I got better. I enrolled Ivry to Mystic falls Middle school. I was happy again. I was glad I got to be with my friends. Caroline and Tyler moved back. They moved into Tyler's home and luke went to school with Ivry. Bonnie fell in love and got pregnant with Renzo. They had a boy and named it Michael. Stefan was alone still. Everyone was happy. I haven't seen Damon in what it seemed like forever. I will miss him though. I will always love him.

6 years had past.