Waking Up Yet?

Stefans Pov
Its been 3 years now since Elena went into the coma. I'm so glad Kai is dead. I'm sitting down drinkings Damon's Bourbon while he is out into the world who knows where. I hear the door open and quickly get up to see Elena, crying and with blood marks and scratches. "What happened?" I asked her. "I don't know I woke up like this and I started crying because I get to see Damon, is he here?" She told me. "No one knows where he's at. You should go get cleaned up." I told her. She went up stairs and got cleaned up. She came down looking better. I missed her face I had to admit. We both heard a knock and went straight to the door. She opened the door and found cute family.

Elena's pov
"Um hi, do we know you?" I asked. "Were looking for Elena Gilbert." The lady said. "That's me. Why?" I asked. "Um we adopted a little girl from you and she's 10 now. She found out she was adopted on her own. She wanted to meet you and the father. Is this the father here?" She told me. "No he's my ex boyfriend. Your welcome to come in. The father I do know. But haven't seen in 10 years. I might see if I have his phone number and call him and tell him." I told her even though ex boyfriend part wasn't true."Okay." She said while I had them sit down on the couch looking around. "So you live here?" She asked. "Well my parents died and then my house got burnt down and the person who lives here has been very helpful." I told them. I finally found Alec and called him. After three ring tones he picked up. "Hey, this is Elena. I have something to tell you." I said to Alec. "Oh hey Elena! What is it?" He said. "So you know how you got me to sleep with you, well it turns out I got pregnant and I gave up the baby. I'm still in Mystic falls and Ill text you the address." I said. "Oh. Yeah Ill come." He said. I hanged up texting him the address. He must be close because it only took 20 minutes. I opened the door to see his evil face. "Come in." I said. "You look different." He said. "Whatever. I still hate you." I said. We met the little girl and her parents want me to have her. I was a little nervous but I wanted my daughter back and I loved how I got to see her face. She was beautiful. She loved us. Stefan left, he seemed jealous. Because we we're laughing and playing. "So what happened to your house?" He said. "Well my parents died an--" He cut me off. "I know about Vampires." He whispered to me. "Okay good now I can tell you everything since she is asleep now." I said. I told every bit of it. "Dang so you just woke up today. 3 years. That's a long time." He said. "I called up Caroline and Bonnie." I told him. They came running into the door. I didn't tell them that he was here. "Elena!!!" They both yelled. They pauses for a second. "Why the hell is there a kid and why the hell is Alec here!!" Caroline and Bonnie said. "Oh I remember why." Bonnie said with a sad voice. "Wait him and you and then her. Omg. Why didn't you tell me?!" She said. "Well basically the way how you we're years ago I couldn't tell you. Also running and trying not to die, made me forget I had a kid." I said. "Oh. Well can I eat him?" She said. "No. Then Ivry wouldn't have a birth father." I said. "Where are her parents?" Bon said. "Well they want me to have her and they left. I have no idea where they lived." I said. Stefan came back. "Stefan can we talk?" I asked him. "Sure. Let's go upstairs." He said. "Look her parents left. They had her bag packed. They told me that she wanted me to have her." I told him. "Well she can stay here but after a while you guys have to leave." He said. I didn't really care. "Im cool with that but we're leaving now. I don't even want to be in Mystic Falls." I said.

Year later. Elenas Pov.
I started dating Alec starting last week. We we're all a happy family. We moved to Atlanta Georgia. Hopefully none of the people from my past come. We lived in a nice house.

Everything was great.