"Ivry Middleton"

Narrator

Ivry was an ordinary girl. She loved to draw. She loved to play with her sister. Her family lived in Rosewood, Pensylvania. In a huge home. They had a dog named Lucy. They we're a perfect happy family.
   She always wondered why she never looked like her family. She had Blonde mixed with light brown hair, her eyes were hazel, and she was tall for her age. Her family we're tan and had brown eyes and hair. They we're short people. Ivry was taller than Kendra but Kendra was older.
    One day Ivry did some research and found something she shouldn't of found out.

Ivry Pov
The research I found had different names. I thought as if I was adopted. I ran downstairs to my mother, Maria. "Mommy, am I adopted?" I asked her with a confused looked. "Sweety go get daddy." Mom said. I grabbed daddy and brought him to mommy. They told me to sit and watch cartoons while they went to go talk. Around 10 minutes later they came and sat down in front of me. "Sweetie we need to talk. How did you find out you we're?" She asked me, so I am adopted. I gave a strange look. "Well I'm taller than sissy when she's older than me. I have blonde hair and light brown hair. I have hazel eyes. Well you all don't. I love to draw and I love strawberries and you all dont. So I did some research and I looked up my name. It said my name and birth date. It didn't say your names. So I got the feeling I was adopted." I told them saying a lot of things. "Well all we know is where your birth mother is. We could let you need him. What did it say his name was?" She told me. "Alec Wilmington. I think and my mother was Elena Gilbert." I told them. "Lets get packing and we'll get a motel and go meet her." She told me.
   We we're all packed and headed to Virginia.