Something Weird

Something weird happened last night.

While EXO was sleeping, one member got up and walked out of his room.

He was...

Do Kyungsoo...

His eyes narrowed viciously as he made his way to the kitchen

His eyes narrowed viciously as he made his way to the kitchen. There was nowhere else to go but to the corner where the knives are. He slowly took the butcher knife and traced the sharp edge with his finger.

Just then, innocent Baekhyun woke up thirsty and made his way to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and when the light from the inside came on, he realized someone standing right next to him.

It was Kyungsoo with his scary eyes and a knife in his hand. Baekhyun froze and suddenly, the whole day played out for him. He hit Kyungsoo's butt with a microphone... then laughed at him... and threw confetti on his face...

He's a dead man.

"Ky-- Kyungsoo-ah

"Ky-- Kyungsoo-ah... haha," his nervous laugh made him more nervous, "Y--you scared me."

Without saying a word, Kyungsoo stepped closer to him, making Baekhyun step back. He could feel his legs shaking and his brain was pulsating in his head, trying to find ways to escape. Kyungsoo is gonna get him, he was sure about that.

Kyungsoo, now in front of the open fridge, looked straight at Baekhyun. Now only the fridge door was between them. Baekhyun thought it would buy him some time to run away.

"Baekhyun..." Kyungsoo's deep voice sounded too creepy, "I want your--"

"My life? NO!!! It's true! you're Satansoo! Ahhh!!!"

With this, Baekhyun ran around the kitchen and into the living room... back to his room where he continued to yell "Satansoo" and something like Kyungsoo is from hell and is out to kill him.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo stood there and shook his head. He got back to the fridge and took out a bowl of uncut cabbage kimchi. He put it on the table and took the chopping board.

"I just wanted him to help me make kimchi spaghetti. Jongin said he's hungry." He murmured while cutting the vegetable.

Then it dawned on him. He scared Baekhyun to hell. It was so satisfying that he made a really deep evil laugh just when Chanyeol was coming in to talk to him about Baekhyun's situation.

He saw the evil in Kyungsoo's face while he laughed like a crazy man. Chanyeol's hairs stood up as the chill went up from his toes to the top of his head.

He often bullied Kyungsoo.

"Oh no," Chanyeol whispered completely terrified, "I'm next

"Oh no," Chanyeol whispered completely terrified, "I'm next."

-----------

author's unnecessary note: let's have fun! this book is for you guys! enjoy the weird murderous humor~