The Untold Story

In the morning, everybody was woken up by a silent cry... It was Suho who first heard and it and followed the source of the creepy sound.

 It was Suho who first heard and it and followed the source of the creepy sound

He checked under his bed. He lifted the sheets and caught his breath when he saw a dark figure at the middle of the floor.

Suho tried to reach for it... And then...

There was a pair of snow white legs on the opposite side of the bed.

He froze. He couldn't move a muscle. He simply watched it and when he was about to stand up, a pair of hands added.

"Oh god." Suho said under his breath.

Surely it wasn't God of course. But it wasn't anything he's ever seen before.

And then the cries started again. Someone was crying and indeed... it was coming from opposite Suho...

His heartbeat went too fast it almost came out of his ears. He was so scared to even think of what to do until he heard the sound of the bed.. Someone was getting on it.

Seemed like someone was crawling on it...

And the cry started to get near..

And louder...

And louder...

He laid flat on the floor and stayed still until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Mother f--" he cursed but was cut off.

"Hyung."

He looked up and saw Yixing with a desolate face. Suho exhaled loudly as he got up and realized how much of a fool he was.

"What is it???!"

"Hyung.. I stepped on a cereal."

"What?!"

Suho stood up and placed both hands on his waist with an undeniable confusion on his face. Yixing slumped in bed and wipes his tears.

This poor little potato.

"There's nothing wrong with stepping on a cornflake. Just clean it after." Suho tapped Yixing's back

"No hyung..." He sobbed again.

"Ah wae???" Suho panicked.

"Jongdae... Jongdae said..."

What did Jongdae say this time? Suho asked himself.

"Jongdae said I'm now a cereal killer."

Suho walked out of the room so fast no one even saw him reach the kitchen. In a blink of an eye, he was choking Jongdae to death.

Poor Jongdae.