How You Meet

Avicii- You were a Victoria's Secret Angel model, and you were doing some shoots for the company of Ralph Lauren. Apparently,  they had called you specifically because you and another celebrity were going to be together. And those blue eyes, changed your life.

Calvin Harris- Let's just begin saying that you weren't tall. In fact, you were always the smallest one. So one day, while you were shopping, you couldn't reach your favorite snack.... because it was on the top shelf. Then he appeared, politely asking if you needed more help.

Zedd-  It was such a beatiful day, that you needed to go outside. It had been awhile since, you went to an aquarium, so why not? You enjoyed looking at the turtles swimming with the fishes. In some sort of way it reminded it of you. You turn back, bumping into someone. You spent the entire day with him, and agreed to talk some time later.

Porter Robinson- You were going to have a Netflix marathon and the perfect snack for that was ramen. When you reached the aisle, you were right about to grab the last one when a hand touched yours. And it all began, for a bowl of ramen.

Skrillex- You worked in a radio studio, you didn't talk that much, except saying the news, then music. Apparently, on short notice, a celebrity was coming for a visit. The interview went fine, he joked with you, and when he asked you for your phone number, you were taken back, but gave it to him.

Deadmau5- Working as a bartender wasn't very easy. It wasn't the tough schedule, but sometimes old men flirted with you. One night, you were giving some guy his drink. When you notice he kept staring at you. "The strippers are here, so gape at them." You snapped.  "I think you'd do a better job."

Martin Garrix- You worked filming movies, commercials, and music videos. You're new project was to film a music video, which you took very serious.  But he asked too many questions and asked if you could teach him, how to film that good. Something that you couldn't say no to.