Someone walks in on You 2

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LITTLE SMUT JUST SO YOU KNOW

Avicii: Groaning he places you on the studio's little table, while you wrap your arms around his neck. His lips trail down to your neck, while nibbling. Moaning you grip his hair. "Sorry, I took so long-" Martin stops in his tracks. Quickly Tim and you stop. "Get out!" Tim and you shouted at the same time. Laughing he leaves.

Calvin Harris: Your arms were wrapped around his waist, he was lifting you up, while kissing your neck. Giggling, you deepen the kiss. "Well, I'm ready are you two-" Zedd stops in his tracks and smiles then he leaves, "Nevermind."

Zedd: Anton places you on top of his lap, you smile as you press your lips on him. To make things more heated, he grinds on you. Moaning you grip his hair. "Hey guys I have the-" Porter stands shocked at the door, you quickly get off of Anton. "Never mind, you two are busy."

Porter Robinson: Teasing you, he slowly takes off your shirt, then he more slower he takes off your bra. Smirking, he pulls you in for a kiss. The kiss gets more heated, and you were lying in the couch, while he was making his way down your neck. "So, now what are-" Zedd stops in his tracks. Quickly, Porter places his chest on your bare one. "Get the hell out!" He shouts. Mumbling, Zedd smiles leaving,

Skrillex: Sonny slowly places you on the couch, kissing you. He nibbles and sometimes suck your neck, while you grip his hair. This continued for a while, the teasing and the moaning and groaning continues. "You two ready-" Joel stops and looks at your position. But before Sonny can tell him to get out, he already leaves while laughing.

Deadmau5: Sighing, you place your arms on his neck, while he kissed your neck. You could tell things were going to get more heated, and you were prepared. You moan, as he bites your neck. "I'm hungry you guys wann-" Zedd stops in his tracks. "Get the fuck out!" Joel yells. "Whoa, sorry." He mumbles, but while he leaves you could hear him laughing.

Martin Garrix: To Martin you wearing a sundress was better for make-outs. He had said it and he proved it, just like now. He lifts up the bottom part exposing your panties. He teases you, while nibbling your shoulder, moaning you wrap your arms around his neck, while gripping his hair. "I have the-" Tim freezes in his spot. "Get out!" Martin exclaims. Slowly, Tim leaves.