He hears you Curse for the 1st Time

A/N: THERE WILL BE CUSSING & CONTAINS THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6 SPOILERS

Avicii: You were watching an interesting movie with Tim.Then when your favorite character did soemthing you got pissed. "No! What the hell are you doing? You're going to die!" You shout. "Whoa, Y/N it's just a movie, calm down."

Calvin Harris: You 2 were currently making lunch, Adam was serving the plates, while you were cutting lettuce for the salad. That's when the knife accidentally cuts your finger. "Ow, shit!" You begin to suck your finger. Adam was suprsied at you cursing than the cut that you had.

Zedd: Both of were watching TV, when you forgot the stove was on. "Shit, the food!" You yell, quickly turning it off. "It's okay, liebe... its just food." He mumbles.

Porter Robinson: Both of you were going shopping because there was a 50% off discount for any type clothes. You go into your purse and reach for the coupon, but it wasn't there. You search everywhere, but it wasn't there. "Dammit, I forgot the coupon Porter!" You said. "It's okay, because...um I have it."

Skrillex: Sonny and you were watching The Walking Dead, the episode were you thought Glenn died. As you watched the walkers eat "his guts" you were dumbfounded. "What the fuck?!"" You said. Sonny was more suprsied at you cursing than at The Walking Dead.

Deadmau5: Joel was sitting in the couch, while working on his computer. You were in the other one, on ypur phone. Both hands held the phone, while it was in front of your face. That's when, it accidentally fell and hit your nose. "Ow, dammit!" You exclaim while holding your nose. Joel raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Martin Garrix: You 2 were watching a movie, when your period starts. "Shit! It started!" You exclaim running to the bathroom. While changing, you heard Martin saying: "What started?"