First Date

Avicii- A couple weeks after the photo shoot, he decided it was time to ask you out. He took you to a really good restaurant, it was really romantic. At the end, he walked you home.

Calvin Harris- He took you a carnival, you both dared esch other to go on the highest rides, but at the end you both did it together. He played a game, where he won you the biggest and plushiest bear ever.

Zedd- Well since both of you met on such a nice day, he decided that the date should be at the park. Walking, both of you got hamburgers at a hamburger stand. You talked about everything that came to your minds. He even held your hand.

Porter Robinson- He took you out to plah mini golf. After you beat him, he took you to the theater, and you saw the movie you've been waiting to see. After that, you both bought some ice cream.

Skrillex- He took you to a museum.  Instead of it being boring, it was actually fun. Talking, and cracking some jokes. You two stayed until the museum closed.

Deadmau5- Your favorite band was going to perform, and unfortunately you didn't have the money to buy yourself a ticket. But a certain mouse had brought 2! The concert was amazing, you thanked him like crazy. After the concert both of you walked the city, talking.

Martin Garrix- He was really into you, and your work. So he took you to Starbucks, and after that both of you walked on the beach.