Your Kids

Avicii: Kids: 1
Name: Alexander
Personality: He was quiet, but once you got to know him, you find out that he's talkative. Being the tallest boy In class, he always played basketball. But his passion, is drawing. Alex constantly won art contests. Also, he plays many Instruments; harmonica, violin, piano, etc.

Calvin Harris: Kids: 3
Names: 2 boys, Dominic and Daniel. They're not twins, but share the same likes. Also, they play the songs and are very sporty. The youngest, is a girl, Lucy. She's likes to dance and plays the piano. Also, being the only daughter the boys are very protective when it comes to dating.

Zedd: Kids: 3
Names: 2 twin girls; Antonella (he loved that name) & Antonia. Both of them have different personalities. Antonella is a social buttefly, while Antonia is quite. But they do love the piano. The youngest is a cute, boy that looks like Anton. His name is Liam, and he's not shy when it comes to meeting people. All 3 of them speak/write/read German.

Porter Robinson: Kids: 1 :(
Name: Meloldy. She's quite, but once you get to know she's quite talkative. She grew up, watching Anime, and she's a great at drawing it. She has a soft spot, for edm and loves to go on tour with her dad.

Skrillex: Kids: 1
Name: Isabel. She's talkative, and is a bit of a tomboy. She loves to play sports, and one of her hobbies is to create her own music. Sonny is always encouraging her, to not give up. Also, she's a famous youtber.

Deadmau5: Kids: 2
Names: The oldest is a boy names Xavier. Even though he grew up with all the edm music, he mostly prefers rock. He and Joel hang out a lot, during Cofee Runs. The youngest is a girl named, Valerie. She's wild and can't sit still. She's a fun girl to hang out, but she can do the greatest pranks of all time.

Martin Garrix: Kids: 2
Names: Carter and Penny. They're twins and get along quite well. Both llves video games and they are very friendly. They look a lot like their father.