Chapter 5 ~ Dreaming

~Dream~
"HAEUN!! Haeunnnnn!! I have good news!! OMG OMG AHHH!!! SOMEONE ASKED ME OUTTT!!!" you say with excitement filling up your body.

"Huh? What happened!?!?! WHO ASKED YOU OUT MAN TELLL MEEE!!!!!" Haeun questions with clear curiosity.

"BAEKHYUN ASKED ME OUT. HAEUN! THE BAEKHYUN ASKED ME OUT!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?! I MUST HAVE SAVED THE COUNTRY IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE!!! HAHAHAHA OMG MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!"

"B-Baekhyun? As is B-Byun Baek-Baekhyun?? The flawless man with the beautiful singing voice that has that beautiful eye smile and pretty hands?" her eyes widen with shock and fear as the sky behind her turned into a dark and dreary gray, "I love him. How come he asks YOU out when CLEARLY YOU DON'T LOVE HIM!?!?! HE SHOULD BE WITH ME!!! NOT SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!!! "

How was I so blind? She loved him... didn't she... How was I so blind?!?! Haeun I'm sorry. I finally let him go. Please take care of him for me. Don't hurt his heart the way I did. Please. For our friendship.

You wake up abruptly and wide-eyed from that nightmare with salty tears streaming down from your eyes. You pull your head from the place you were resting it when you slept. As you rub your eyes, the thing that you rested your head on while you slept shifts as if waking up. You get startled as you see a person sitting next to you under the shade of the oak tree. You start to get up from shock.

"Before you go," the person said with a deep yet gentle voice, "I let you use my shoulder as a pillow because your head kept sliding down and you could have hit your head. Because of my kindness, I have to know why you were crying ... or at least your name."

You have heard his voice somewhere and he looks vaguely familiar. Is he... the guy from yesterday?

"I said, 'Can I at least know your name?" he says again with slight irritation in his voice.

"Um.. my name is (y/n)... " you say with uncertainty.

He laughs at your response,"Did you forget your name? Haha Anyways, my name is Park Chanyeol. I hope I helped you somehow today and that we meet again soon. I'll be going now. Enjoy the sunset. Bye," he says getting up and waved goodbye before running off.

"Park Chanyeol. PCY. PCY. The guitar pick. It IS him!" you say to yourself as the sunset turned the sky into a canvass now filled with light gold, fiery orange, pink, and light purple," we will see each other again Chanyeol. I can tell our life stories collide with each other. Just wait."

~~~~
I have absolutely no idea how to end this chapter I am so sorry it sucked haha

Today is the day... exam thing... *sigh*

I hope this chapter was good. N yea

~Anju