Chapter 6 ~ Surprise Party

I am soo sorry I havent posted in a long time. Ive been drowning in homework lately... im sorry

(y/s/n) = your sibling's name

You snap your eyes open as you are hit with the brisk cold. Your eyes flood with light. You instantly bring your knees closer to your chest to keep the heat from escaping. You look at the foot of you bed to see your sibling holding the corner of your blanket with an angry look upon their face.

You turn over so that you back is to your sibling.

"Get up (y/n) NOW. We have to get ready for mom's friend's birthday and mom is forcing us to go. Hurry up we only have about thirty minutes to an hour," (y/s/n) says quite irritated.

"Why do we have to go so early?..." you groan thinking that its about 7:00 AM.

"What do you mean early?? Its already 2:30P.M!!! GET YO LAZY SELF UP!!! (y/s/n) yells at you.

You push yourself off of your bed, groggily rubbing your eyes.

How did I wake up so late? I went from the park and back here... Oh yeah, I was reading fanfiction, right... haha... Which friend of mom's are we even talking about?...

You head for the bathroom to take a shower. Your sibling leaves to get ready as well.

~Few Minutes Later~

You have trouble choosing which outfit to wear. Was it a formal party? A semi-formal party? Casual? After a few minutes of debating, you choose an aquamarine blouse and a coral skirt. You curl your hair in light waves hoping you look at least somewhat okay. Hopefully.

You grab your purse on your way outside. You hurriedly walk downstairs to the loving room where your sibling and mom wait.

"What took you so long? Why did you wake up so late?" your mom and sibling ask.

You blink as you process the question, "Ohhhh yea... haha well you see I was... reading.. and stuff like that.."

"O....K... whatever.... hurry up let's go now. We're going to be late," you mom says.

You grab your wedges from the shoe rack after debating which color for with your outfit. You head outside and into the car. You instantly pull out your phone and check for any notifications. This time there were none, most likely because everyone was enjoying their summer.

Haha drama already happened on the second day. I'm almost afraid of what is going to happen next. Life. Why. What am I doing? Would Park Chanyeol be at the park today? He has been there two days in a row now... Why do most of my thoughts always wander back to his smiling face?

While deep in thought, you smile slightly at the memory of this Park Chanyeol's smile. You want to see his smile again. It is a smile that makes you want to smile and it sends happiness through you. Almost like a virus, a happy virus.

"Why are you creepily smiling?" you mother asks, her voice thick with curiosity.

"W-what? I'm not smiling," you protest.

"Thinking of your boyfriend?" she teases.

"Uh- ew what boyfriend? That's disgusting. Even if I did have that then you wouldn't accept anyways," you retort.

"Woah woah chill~~~ It was a joke," she replies raising her eyebrow, "why are you so defensive? Do you have one?"

"No"

"O...k...at least a crush on someone?"

"N-no.... I don't know.... Yes? No? I don't even really know him. I've only seen him once."

"So you DO like someone. Hahaha tell me~~~" your mom says sounding like a high school student.

"Well- I don't really know. That day I went out to the park, I heard someone play "Sing For You" And you know how I love that song, so I went to see who it was. I saw this guy and he looked - okayy I guess," you are not going to tell your mom he was cute, " and then I saw him again the next day after I left the mall and went to the park. I fell asleep against the oak tree and I woke up and um... saw him."

"OHH I see I see."

"WE'RE HERE!!" your sibling exclaims. You get out of the car and head towards the house. You don't really care or want to be at this party. You only come for the food and you immediately walk over to the table where the food is set out after a brief greeting to a few people. After taking some food, you walk around to look for a vacant seat among the sea of people. After a few minutes of "excuse me" and "sorry", you finally find a seat at the back.

Just as you were about to reach your table, someone's hand flips your plate onto your clothes. The plate shatters into pieces. Food was scattered around you; your perfectly fine clothes stained. You look up mad that this outfit is now ruined. That jerk didn't even say sorry or even offer to help to clean up. And to make matters worse, that "jerk" that most likely flipped your food on purpose was non other than- Haeun.

~~~
Again I am sooo sorry o haven't updated in forever.

~Anju