37 - Scott

I drop Drake's body on to the table in the vet and have Deaton repair my birdie. Peter stands next to me more worried about Drake than I am.

"What happened to him?" Deaton says grabbing a flashlight opening up Drake's eyes to see the pupils. I still hear Drake's subtle heart beat and hope that it lasts and doesn't just give up.

"Gun shot wound in the stomach." Peter says right away and I don't even know what happened to Drake. Tonight was too much to handle, all I know is that the Catwoman is dead, and so is the Penguin. Now, Drake is at his last breath soon to die.

Deaton quickly opens up the leather jacket that Drake wears and operates on Drake's gun shot and takes out the bullet. "Silver." Deaton says confused raising an eyebrow. He drops the bullet into a small tray and I know that the thugs were using silver bullets to attempt to eliminate me and Peter which wouldn't have work anyways.

"Can you save him?" I ask Deaton worried and Deaton shrugs.

"His body seems to be fighting against death at the moment so I have no idea what could be next. I'll try and put an IV to keep him stable and maybe some blood into him to get him back running." He says and takes out a syringe and puts it in a vain and connects the tube to an IV bag. "This should keep him good for the night until he restores himself with his supernatural abilities."

"What even is he?" Peter asks worried since we never knew what Drake was from the start. I honestly thought he was a banshee with a different scream but he has no psychic power or anything.

"I have no idea." Deaton says and Peter nods starring at Drake. Peter walks off like the man he is running away once again. I follow behind Peter and see my first alpha leaving once again.

"Where you going?" I yell at him and he stops and turns around towards me.

"Tell Drake, that he was strong. Train him, and train him well." Peter says and I nod. "I'll see you around." Peter then turns his back to me and drives out in his car leaving once again.

_____________
3 months later

Scott's House; 7:30 PM 🏩

I hang with Drake who holds my hand as we sit together in my bed. He straddles on my lap and I play with his new dyed platinum blonde hair.

Drake is fine, he's healthy. He's very well, not as grieved as usual, or he is just hiding the emotions. I've explained everything to Oliver and Oliver is upset that Drake is the new Canary.

I in the other hand am also kind of upset. I'm very upset that he almost died twice and I don't know if his luck is running out or not.

Drake had applied to be an intern to be a lawyer and is now working with an attorney over the summer. Sometimes I forget that summer is here and it's hard to spend time with Drake running around the court with the attorney as he learns about his future career.

My phone rings and its Oliver and Derek wanting me back at the hideout. Derek and Oliver had to join up together knowing that Derek is as strong as Oliver and also in need of a friend his own age.

"Five more minutes." Drake begs for my time and kisses me. As persuasive as he is with those kisses and that body of his, that's been improving a lot lately it's hard to say no.

"I can't they want me."

"Well I want you more." He says poking my ribs and I laugh. I push him off my lap and he lands on his back in the bed and I get on top of him kissing him poking his new set of abs.

"Ooh! What's in here?" I play with him and he raises an eyebrow.

"Muscle?" He pretends that I'm stupid and completely loosing my mind. I roll my eyes at him and give him another kiss.