10

Since the fight was so awesome there's the video above.

____________________

I pressed the button on the walkie.

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" I yelled through it as I ran down the cement pavement.

"Hello? This is Lowery."

"Lowery, I need you to open paddock 9." I said.

"Paddock 9 are you crazy?'

"Just open it" I yelled. I heard the Indominous as well as the buzzer noises the door makes as it starts to open followed by the ground beneath me shake.  Once it's opened I dig in my pocket pulling out my whistle and I blew it.

The ground shook again as I saw Killer coming towards me.

"Hey stay." I yelled and she slowed down as she leaned down and sniffed me before she nudged me. I smiled.

"We're going to play a little game." I whispered.

-

I was running back where the Indominous was with Killer right behind me. I ran under the fossils with Killer behind me smashing through it roaring gaining the Indominous' attention as it looked at me growling.

The Indominous roared at me.

"Okay, Killer?" Her head turned to me.

"Sic' em." She roared again at the Indominous as they moved in a stand off. They both started running towards each other. They tore at each other's throats and scratching one another banging into buildings and lamp posts. I scurried off the ground and behind something. I  could see Owen looking at me.

The indominous clamped onto Killer's throat and dragged her and crashed her into the building Owen and the others were in.

"Run" I screamed straining my voice. They managed to get out and ran to where I was.

From here I can tell Killer was growing weak and tired. She couldn't even stand. The Indominous stepped on her throat when I heard an all too familiar raptor noise. we all looked and saw Blue running over and hopped on the Indominous' back, distracting it long enough for Killer to stand up and bite into it's neck crashing it into buildings and everything basically.

We got up and with Owen's hand holding mine we ran through gift shop, almost running into Blue. We watched Killer throw the Indominous into a building before throwing it around as her and Blue went back and forth.

The fight continued and I watched Killer make the indominous crash into the mososaurus's fence, breaking it.

It unsteadily stood up and roared ready to advance forward but then out of no where the mososaurus jumps out of the water biting into the Indominous dragging it into the water.

Killer looked at me then at Blue before turning around and walking away.

After that Blue ran off as we walked out. I looked at the damage around us.

It's over. It's finally over.

___________________

Vote/Comment