One More Timelord .5.

As I walked away, I saw an elderly man sitting on a white bench, staring at a painting. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You know that won't be the last time you see him." She spoke. Something about him made me feel like I already knew what he was talking about.

"I know. I'll see him soon. When his end comes." I answered. I looked up at the painting he was staring at, and saw it was a painting of the TARDIS exploding. (from the episode: the pandorica opens) My eyes widened, as I looked at him once more, and he smiled.

"Take care of yourself, Cascade." He smiled, before grabbing my hand and shaking it.

"You too. Doctor. How'd you know my name?" I asked, letting go of his hand.

"How did you know who I was?" He asked.

"A Timelady knows her people when she sees them." I answered.

"Then that's how I knew you." He replied, as I walked away. I looked down at my vortex manipulator.

"Where to go, where to go." I thought.

"I should really go and pay Torchwood another visit." I decided. Typing in the activation code, I was off.

Hey guys, so that was my first Doctor who book that has been successful, and has actually been completed.

I hope you liked it, so please vote and comment, if you want another book of Cascade going and seeing the Torchwood team or something.

Just so you guys know, I decided to use the name Cascade from the Medusa Cascade, as shown in Doctor who: Series 4 episode... Idk but it's called: 'the stolen earth' and the doctor takes Donna to the medusa cascade. It's quite a cool name so I used it.

Anyway, enough sharing baby names, please go ahead and share this with other whovians.

Arrivederci Whovians!