One More Timelord .2.

"Well I should go." Oldy stated before saying his goodbyes to the trio.

"Goodbye, Cascade. I look forward to meeting you again." He smiled at me, and I nodded, smiling back at him. He left, making the TARDIS wheeze and groan, as it flew off.

"Tell me doctor- uh... Doctor's." I asked. "Why didn't you stick with your birth name? I mean it was a great one." They looked at me, and I smirked.

"What do you mean?" Bow tie asked.

"What is his real name?" Clara ,the girl, asked me. I looked at her and then looked at the two doctors. They looked like they didn't want me to tell her just yet.

"It's not my place to tell." I stated. She nodded, as sand shoes also said his goodbyes. I walked over to him and shook his hand.

"Goodbye sand shoes." I laughed. He rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

"They're not sand shoes." She smiled.

"Yeah they are. Tiny bit. Try and keep up." Bow tie chuckled, as he said that.

"Trensalore. We need a new destination, because I don't want to go." Sand shoes stated, before looking at me.

"I hope to see you again, Cascade." He smiled pointing at me. I smirked back

"Oh I think you will." I stated, holding up my hand, to reveal a black vortex manipulator. It looked brand new, so it couldn't have been the one their friend ,Jack, had. They all stared at me in disbelief. Sand shoes hopped into his TARDIS, and soon he was off.