Joey Imagine

His P.O.V.

I sat there doing homework with Y/N. She looked so beautiful sitting there. "Y/N can I draw you?" "Sure" " Um stay here." I went and I looked for my notebook. Once I found my notebook I sat down beside her again. "Joey why do you want to draw me" she asked out of the blue. "I guess its because I love you" I say with out even realizing it. She looked at me so surprised I did not know what to say. "Really you love me" she asked "Yes Y/N I really do." "I love you to Joey I've loved you for a long time." That's when I do something I never thought I do I kissed her she was surprised at first but then she kissed back. When we finally pulled away she blushed. " Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend" I ask "Yes" she says her voice full of excitement. I kissed her one more time but that's when the door opened and Billy walked in and saw us kissing. He stoped what he was doing and said " So you finally asked her to be your girlfriend" Yes" I say. "Wait till I tell the boys" he says before running out of the room. Y/N laughs and says " He's so weird." I laugh to and say " We still have to homework" "That's right" Y/N say's not sounding to exicted. We finshed homework and she was leaving to her dorms now. Before she walked away I grabed her wrist and kissed her "I love you" I say "I love you to" she says before walking away. This was the best day of my life.