Joey Imagine

This was requested by @smolwheaton
This going inclued self harm so this may triggering

You were  looking at your self up and down in your full length mirror. You hated everything about your body. You walked inside your bathroom and opened your drawer to find your razor. You thought if you should or not cut. But of course you did. You locked your self inside your bathroom. And started cutting your thighs. You made a mark for every body part you disliked. When you barely did 4 cuts you heard your dorm room door open.  Shit!! You thought why didn't I lock the door. You thought  Even though you barley did 4 cuts you were  bleeding a lot.

You knew  that Joey was inside your room but you kept on cutting. "Y/N!!" You heard Joey shout. You didn't answer you just kept on cutting. You guessed Joey finally figured out what you were doing and he started banging on the door.

"Y/N what are you doing please tell me your not doing what I think your doing" he yelled his voice shaking. He kept on banging on the door trying to get it open.  You started crying. Finally he got the door open. Once he saw what you did he grabbed the razor and flushed it down the toilet. You were  still crying and by now Joey was crying to. He picked you up and put you on the counter and started rapping your thighs. "Why" he asked his voice still shaking. You didn't answer. After Joey was done he pulled you into a tight hug. "Why" he asked again "Because am ugly" you answered. He looked at you with loving eyes and said "No your not your perfect. Just the way you are and if anybody tells you deferent then I'll beat there ass." You looked up at him and said "Thank you so much for being there for me. I love you so god damn much." "I love you more" he said giving you kiss.

I hoped you liked it!! And if any of you need someone to talk am always here. And if somebody tells you that you not beautiful FUCK THEM THEY ARE A STUPID BITCH. You are beautiful and perfect just the way you are. Anyways I hoped you liked and remember am always here if any of you need to talk.