Your Guys First Time

Billy- You and Billy where currently is detention. You sat at a desk that was very far from Billy's. Only because the teacher had told you to. As you read a book you felt a piece of paper hit you. You look up at Billy to see hes smirking at you with lust in his eyes. You blush and look back down. "Okay you idiots can leave" you hear the teacher yell. Billy quickly leaves his desk running to yours and grabbing your hand dragging you out of the classroom.

He takes you to his dorm and slams you against the door. He starts to attack your neck and leave dark hickeys. You moan quietly. He then pulls away from your neck and starts attacking your lips. You slide your tongue across his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and moans loudly as your tongue slides into his mouth. Your and his tongue start to fight for dominance and surprisingly you won. You explore his mouth with your tongue not leaving a spot untouched.

"Jump" he says. You quickly jump and wrap you legs around his waist.He then attacks your lips once again. You guys pull away and you quickly take off his shirt. He smirks and takes off yours. You start to attack his neck leaving hickeys. He walks over to his bed and lays you down so that he is on top of you. He reaches down to your pants and quickly unbuttons them. "Wait are you sure you wanna do this" he asked concerned. You nod your head.

Joey- Joey had decided that he wanted to draw you just in your bra and underwear. Which you hesitantly agreed to. Now here you where posing on Joeys bed. You look over at Joey to see that he is blushing like crazy. He looks up at you and quickly looks back down. "I finished" he says looking up at you.

"Let me see" you respond. You gasp as you look at the picture he had made you look like a goddess. "Its amazing" you say looking at him. He just nods and turns away from you. You turn around to grab one of his shirts. Only to be pulled into his chest. You then feel something poke you. You turn around and smile at him blushing state.

"Someones excited" you whisper in his ear causing him to growl. You continue to make him back up until he fell in the chair he was sitting in. You sit on his lap and feel him poke your thigh. You grind against him slowly causing him to moan your name. You bite your lip and grind against him harder causing him to moan louder.

Snuffy- " Hey Snuffy" you ask. "Yeah" he responds. "We've been with each other for a year now huh" you say. "Yeah" he says turning to face you. "I'm gonna do something" you say before placing your lips on his. Snuffy licks your bottom lip asking for entrance which you granted. You two fight for dominance and you win. Snuffy lets your tongue explore his mouth. You pull away for air and slide Snuffys shirt over his head before making him lay down with you on top.

You kiss down his neck leaving hickeys here and there. You then attach your lips back to his allowing his tongue to explore your mouth this time. You moan into the kiss causing Snuffy to smirk. You pull away and start kissing down his chest getting lower and lower causing Snuffy to moan. You then sit up and take off your shirt causing Snuffys eyes to go wide.

Derek/Yogurt- You and Derek where currently in your dorm room doing homework.

"That doesn't make any sense" Derek argues as you try to explain a math equation to him. "It does make sense your just not listening" you say as you look at Derek. "I would probably make sense to me if you didn't look like that" he says pointing at your clothes.

You look down at your clothes to see that you where wearing one of his shirts that was way to big on you and short shorts. "Oh" you say realizing why he was distracted. You look at him only to see that his eyes where full of lust. You look away feeling embarrassed but Derek grabs your chin gently and smashes his lips on yours. You straddle him and feel something poke your thigh.

You look up at Derek as he blushes and looks away. You smile and kiss him again. "I'm ready if you are" you say breathlessly between kisses. "Of course I'm ready" he responds. He gently lays you down on the bed. He starts to kiss you neck and whispers " I love you" into your ear.

I know I didn't put Ricky or Hank in here I couldn't think of anything to write for them. If you have any request please leave them down below. Also if you ideas for Ricky and Hank please tell leave them down below. Bye!

Word Count: 848