Chapter 8 - Strange messages...still

**Courtney's POV**

~beep beep~

I picked up my phone that was next to me and checked to see who I got a message from.

unknown: good your listening, keep staying away from Harry and everything will be fine.

I looked at it confused. For the past three days I have gotten messages like this, it's making me nervous, so I haven't been around Harry as much as I was, in fact I almost ignore him now because I don't want him to get hurt. 

So I sent a message back.

Me: who the hell are you?

I waited for about ten minutes but got no answer, I just shrugged and walked over to help Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor make some lunch since everyone is here.

''Hey! girls hurry up we are starving!'' Niall's says making us laugh. ''No, Niall your starving not us. but your lucky we are done so come on.'' I tell him as we take the food over to the five hungry boys, they all dig in probably because it's chicken - yum!- everyone just sit's and eat. After about ten minutes we are done and now thinking of something to do.

You see it's everyone's day off for the first day in ages since the tour started. ''I have an idea'' said Elounor. Now from what I know of her this could be anything so...we should be worried. ''Clubbing!'' she yells. oh god.

Everyone seems to go along with it, so I guess I will too, it can't be that bad! I mean i have never been clubbing before, but looks like I will tonight.

''Okay! ohhh well we need clothes so us girls are going shopping!'' El says then jumps up and stands by the door of the hotel. ''Well are you girlies coming?'' she questions us. We all giggled at her, then joined her. I said a quick bye to everyone and we left.

*2 hours Later*

We finished shopping and are now back at our hotel. We get back inside to find all the guys sitting down watching soccer.

''Okay come on guys move it! Go get ready!'' El just put her stuff down and bossed everyone around which was funny because they are all scared of her. They ran off too their rooms to get changed and ready for tonight. Which I might do as well since I take forever to get ready.

''I'm going to get ready as well, I think you girls should too.'' They all agreed with me, they grabbed their bags full of clothes and went off to their hotel rooms, I did the same.

Once in my room I went into my rooms bathroom stripped of and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body quickly then got out to finish getting ready, I straightened my hair until it was pin straight and did my makeup, which was a dark Smokey eye with some red lipstick. Now to my dress I didn't really like it at first but all the other girls thought I looked great so I got it. It's a black dress with the sides cut out and it is a little shorter than mid-thigh.

I put on my black heels and walked over to my mirror once I was happy with my look I walked out of my room to see everyone but Perrie waiting for me, My guess is that she is still getting ready.

El gave me a whistle when I walked out I just laughed because she looked good as well. Perrie came out soon after me so now we are in the car on our way to a club and I'm a bit nervous I have never been clubbing before well not that I remember. ''Are you ok Courtney?'' Michael asked. I looked at him ''I'm fine it's just that I have never been clubbing before.''

Everyone looked at me, Harry smirked ''Well you better get ready to have some real fun then.'' I laughed at him ''Ok whatever you think Styles.''

Once we reached the club we got out of the car and walked past the big line towards the bouncer, Harry said something to him and he let us in.

As soon as we stepped inside the smell of alcohol filled me noise and the bass pumped through my body. I think Harrys right tonight there is going to be some fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

New Chapter! gosh finally! I can breath again and so can you.

I'm so sorry! I will update more from now on i promise! I just had lots of stuff going on at school so I had to worry about that...but thats over so I can update (:

I would love feedback so please comment and vote! how about 10+ votes for next chapter?

love you all! *kisses*

-Simplyhazzabear