Chapter 9 - Dangerous clubbing

AMNESIA-Chapter 9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Michaels POV*

I walked into the club with Courtney and Harry by my side as we walked over to the bar to get some drinks. ''Courtney go dance I will get your drink for you.'' I told her  she nodded ''Alright.'' and walked of in her skin tight dress that looked amazing on her.

The bar man asked me what I want ''two vodka's please mate.'' After waiting for a couple of minutes he pasted me our drinks and this is when my plan to take Courtney back starts.

I quickly slipped two pills into her drink going to find her back in the croud. I soon found her through all the dancing people on the dance floor, she was dancing with some guy but she won't be for much longer.

I shoved the guy out of the way and he walked of ''Hey court, I got your drink for you.'' I smiled she also smiled then took the drink, she took a drink and I noticed the liquid burned her throat. ''woah that burns.'' I laughed at her ''Of course it does it alcohol it's supossed to burn.'' She pulled a funny face ''Ohh I have never had alcohol before.''

+

''Michaaeeeellll'' courtney slurred. She was drunk now which means those pills worked...So now for the second part of my plan. Courtney was starting to act wild so I thought I might  just take her now.

''C'mon courtney you need to go back to the Hotel your drunk.'' She growled at me, snaking her hands down the sides of my body she begged me ''Please michael I don't want to go let's stay here and dance.'' She put on a puppy dog face, but It's wasn't going to work on me. ''No I'm taking you back.'' I took her arm pulling her through the crowd with me.

I saw Harry in the crowd and hoped that he didn't see us, but he did damn it! ''Hey Michael where are you and courtney going?'' 

''Oh I'm just going to take Courtney back to the hotel because she already drunk.'' I laughed But courtney didn't like that because she started to yell she wasn't drunk. Harry just said ok then got back to dancing with some chick.

I started to pull courtney again and we soon made it our of the club, then I found my car -which I got a friend to drop of for me- I put her in the back seat then I jumped in the front and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright...Im so terribly sorry! 

capslock me to death...throw tomatoes at me...feed me so sharks! do it go ahead I deserve it, I do.

Just let me explain my crappy explination. 

I have had the worst writers block everr! I only just got rid of it! so thats why I have not updated. ALSO. I'm really busy with school comitments as well and due to that I will only update if I really have time in the next couple of weeks. I should start to update more and bigger chapters at the end of September!. 

So untill then enjoy my lovly fillters.

P.S I will do another update tonight!!!

P.S.S Please comment when you read this because I would love feedback! and remeber to vote and fan 

woah okay I can take a breath  I'm done.

-Simplyhazzabear