Chapter 10 - My place

Amnesia Chapter 10 - My place

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Michael's POV*

I pulled up outside the house, that was slightly outside of town. Turning my head to the side I looked at Courtney who was laying in the back of the car asleep, Opening the drivers side door I hopped out then opened the back door to grab Courtney out.

I pulled her out placing her over my sholder, which thankfully did not wake her up.

With one hand I opened the front door to the small house. I walked into the quiet house while closing the door with my foot, With Courtney still on my shoulder I walked down the white narrow hallway, untill I can across the last door.

After carefully opening that door, I walked down the stairs into the basement, where I had set up a matterase for Courtney to sleep on.

I swung Courtney back over my shoulder so that I was now holding her bridal style, before placing her down on the matterace.

Walking back up the old stairs I opened the door, then closed it and also locked it. Walking back up the hallway ending up in the kitchen I looked at the time it said, 12:43pm. late. Deciding that I will go to sleep for the night and deal with everything tomorrow.

Slowly I made my way back up the hallway to find the bedroom, which was accompanied by a big double bed in the middle of the room. Pulling back the duvet I climbed into the bed letting myself drift into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeello!

Sorry it's short! they will be like this for awhile so deal with it please.

Please comment and vote if you liked it and also give me feedback!!!! :)

bye lovlies

-Simplyhazzbear