Chapter 6 - explaining and sorry friends

*Courtney's POV*

"...So after I woke up and found out I have amnesia, we came here so here I am." I explained the story to everyone. Just like I had asked they didn't say anything, not even one little noise.

After I had finished explaining, everyone in the room just stayed seated without saying a word and had sad looks on their faces.

Then they got up and squished me in a group hug, I always get squished. "Guys I can't breathe." I tell me because they are all holding me so tight that I literally can't breathe.

They all let go of me except El, who I'm sure is crying but I don't know why, she's not the one who can't remember anyone here. "El why are you crying?" I ask her softly and run my hand down her back to try and help her stop crying.

She calmed herself down a little bit before answering me. "I'm crying for you. It must be hard not knowing anything about everyone, friends, family."

This girl is so sweet, we must of been really good friends which makes me feel bad for not remembering her.

"I'm sorry, don't cry it will be ok, I will soon remember everything." I tried to persuade her. I think it worked because she let go of me and sat down smiling at me. So I joined her and sat down.

Just then a woman walked through the door. She looked to be about late twenties and she had white/silver hair with bangs. She looked around, then she seemed to notice me and Walked over to hug me. I said a quiet "hi" because I'm not sure of who this lady is. Then we began to talk and ask each other how we were, but Michael spoke.

"Whoa, hang on how do you know courtney, Lou?." Oh so her name is Lou, that's cute. He asked Lou curiously. She turned to me when answering.

"Courtney didn't you tell Michael?"

"We'll...I...hum...I may have forgot." I stuttering, I'm amazed I even finished the sentence.

"Gosh Courtney, well Michael I'm her aunt."

Wait...what!?. As soon as she said that everyone in the room froze or in a few other people's reactions, choke on their water. Everyone was just kind of shocked because they obviously didn't know and didn't see it coming, so I'm trying to think of something to lighten the mood. Ha! Got it.

"You know Callum this makes you related to Lou now." I said with a smirk. Everyone laughed even Lou because he just stood there with a scared expression.

After that Lou soon left, so everyone just started chatting and having a good time, but I just sat there quietly thinking and observing, they all look so happy just talking to each other it's making me sadder and the more I try to remember things and don't, the more I get angry and upset at myself like now. I'm happy but I'm sad and tired.

"Georgie can we go I'm really tired?" I plead when I ask because I know she doesn't want to leave Luke.

"Okay let's go." She replied.

I got of my seat and walked over to Michael.

"Michael me and Geoegie are going to go now." I told him as I stood there because I wasn't sure if I should hug him or not. While I was debating with myself he just stood up and hugged me.

"I'll get our driver to take you too our hotel, we also have a room for you girls already taken care of."

We said bye to everyone else and walked out and down the hall with Michael, once we were at the car we said bye to him again then hopped in. We didn't really say anything the ride there, but that's the think with me and Georgie we don't feel uncomfortable even if we don't say anything.

Once we got to the hotel we thanked the driver and Walked into the very fancy hotel. We walked up to the reception desk where this girl or crayon book- I could tell the difference- was chewing on her gum really loudly was sitting. "Can I help you?" She asked. Her voice was annoying and she looked like she didn't give one little piece. " yes, actually we have a room booked under..." I don't know what it's booked under actually. "Booked under woodland." Georgie added.

"Right" she typed on her computer "20th floor room 304." She told us and gave us our room keys. We didn't even bother to thank her because she was that annoying, we just continued, got in the elevator and made our way up to the 20th floor which happened to also be the top floor.

*ding* the elevator doors opened, we hopped out and found our way to our room. Geoegie swiped her key card through the door then opened it. The room was absolutely amazing. Marble floors big rooms and two double beds.

"Wow this place is amazing"

"It sure is. By the way our bags are already in the rooms."

"Good because I'm tired. So I'll see you in the morning."

I Walked to my room which was the left one, but it didn't matter because they were both the same, I Walked straight to my bag, pulled out a pair of shorts and an oversized T-shirt, put them on then hopped into bed and fell asleep almost straight away.

--------------------------------------------

-SIMPLYHAZZABEAR