"Did you see that?!"

Nathan said, feeling conceited with himself. "I totally crushed that dude!"

"Yeah," Adam said. "You did..."

*buzz*

Arxis902 (Colton)
gonna be online later????????

As much as I want to, Mum said "take a day without playing that game"
So, no, I'm not gonna be online later, Colton.

well, that sucks....
anyway, got shitloads of gifts and request from the gang and a bunch of other noobs so...
some people are trying to get our ranks, you know that right???
especially yours
MR. PLAN3TARY IS POPULAR

And I'll just skateboard my way home now whilst avoiding texting you.

happy birthday, Adam. I love you (no homo) :^))))))

"Who you texting?"

Adam put his phone in his pocket and dropped his board on the ground. "My internet friend."

Nathan narrowed his eyebrows down to the middle. "Is it...Arxis911?"

Adam shook his head and snacked him on the shoulder. "Arxis902. AKA Colton."

Adam dropped his board to the ground and skated his way to the park gently. Nathan following behind him.

When they arrived at the park, kids were still playing at the huge monkey bars, sliding down the colorful slides and swinging wildly on the swing set.

"So when you learned how to skate like that?" Nathan asked. "I mean, I don't see you go outside—I mean, since when do you go outside? Look at yourself, you're pale as a ghost, the bags under your eyes are deep and dark and you looked like you haven't slept in centuries!"

Adam closed his eyes and laughed softly. "Do you even see me take my bow and arrow with me every Wednesday and Saturday?"

Nathan gawked his head and opened his mouth and closed it again. "That still doesn't mean anything."

The British boy rolled his grey eyes and rolled his wheels away from him.

"I'm serious," Nathan yelled. "You just skate your board to your archery school. Where'd you learn those tricks? I can't grind on a railing, I can't even jump over the hood of the car!"

The boy just chuckled. He turned to him and smirked.

"Do you want me to take you where I learn those tricks?" Nathan nodded eagerly. "Follow me."

The two boys rolled their wheels off to somewhere. As they did so, they were getting farther and farther away from town. This made Nathan curious and at the same time scared. He knew this part of the town was off-limits, for him. He wondered why Adam would go here to learn new board tricks.

"Adam," Nathan said nervously. "What are we doing here?"

Adam stayed silent. He stopped down a slope and looked at Nathan with a mischievous glint in his eye and a smug smirk plastered on his face.