Room Partner

I sat on my bed, took out my towel and went into the bathroom. The cold water stabbed my face and in no time I was totally wet. The cold water from the shower soother my tiredness and rejuvenated the whole body.

I came out covering my body with a towel. Shit!! One boy was staring at me. I predicted him to be my roommate. I had never imagined my first meeting with my room-mate and I would be totally nude. But much to my surprise, he didn't respond. He told me that upper floor of the bunk belonged to him and looking as if he was annoyed, took out a box from his wardrobe and laid on his bed. Calmly looking at the ceiling he opened the box and started eating boneless chicken.

The situation was going above my head. So I rather chose to go with the flow. At first I got dressed up, second, unpacked my clothes and placed my possessions to their respective places and third, waited for his introduction.

After eating, he came down, gave me a smile and his introduction as Ashwin.

He is a chubby boy of my age. Long hair coming down on forehead, teeth coming out, few pimples on cheeks and a round face. Though he had a bulged tummy but he was good. At least he would be having few girlfriends, maybe due to his demeanor.