JUSTICE

Monday morning, Weekday warriors came with their usual howling and delightment. They had enjoyed their vacations but hell was waiting for them.

After lunch when they had settled, Moonbow called from an unknown number and puked everything as per our plan.

Tanishq was sitting in Navdeep's room and being unfortunate was watching porn.

The Bomb slammed the door and caught them red handed.

A judiciary was called and the judges took harsh measures on them.

They got suspended for a week and were rebuked in front of their parents.

This was enough for our part. We enjoyed it a lot. So, for our success we organized a party at night, near the pool.

After 10 o'clock when lights were closed, we extricated from the building and met around the pool. The Supe and I had brought mobile phones with bonfire materials. Moonbow brought her beer bottles and of course cigarettes which had become our staple diet.

We danced all night on the low volume. Full drunk and boozed we enjoyed a lot.

Around 3 when we all were sleeping like scoundrels my eyes opened.

There I saw Moonbow. She was sleeping just next to me. Her thighs were in front of my face. She was wearing T-shirt and shorts. For Moonbow shorts means shorts, super sexy. While sleeping her hair curls had fell on her face. She was looking beautiful under the lights of moon. Wow! Moonbow shining like star.

Looking at her beauty, I wanted so badly to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was helplessly boring.

So, I chose to hold her hand. As I touched, she smiled and came closer. Our faces were close and she kissed. Suddenly a forced impulsed in her and she sat on me kissing violently. There was no time for understandings and talks; we just admired each other's bodies. Her body warm and soft and mine too cold. Her kisses and embracement was bringing equilibrium once again.

Finally we came to a stop and looked at each other.

"Will you write for me?" she asked.

"I will." I answered.

"I will narrate it to you later." She said smilingly.

She always told the same thing but never narrated her story. And then we slept arms wrapped around.