THE BOMB

It was Sunday evening and everything was planned. We waited for two days to avoid being suspects. As per our plan we had to keep liquor bottles, cigarettes and some vulgar stuff in their room.

"BUT THE BOMB WAS A REAL HINDRANCE."

Before leaving the school, students submit their room keys to the Bomb, so to enter we needed the keys from the Bomb.

The Supe was the correct man. We decided to send the Supe to engage her meanwhile Moonbow and I would steal the keys.

"We the name of Jesus, Almighty" the Supe prayed before knocking the door.

"Oh! It's good to see you Ashwin." greeted the Bomb.

Smiling at each other, they went in the drawing room.

"So, may I know your reason to come?" asked the bomb.

"Yeah, well hmm.... You see I was feeling hungry and nothing could be more delicious than your dosa. I am feeling very much hungry." the Supe said as he pointed towards his stomach.

The bomb got melted away with his words.

They went in the kitchen while in haste we stole the keys.

First we entered Tanishq's room, the guy who tied my up. The room was good, full of posters. Sunny Leone and Mia Khalifa were hit among them.

"These porn guys." sighed Moonbow.

As if she had been in that room before, she went to the washroom, removed the mirror, took out the hidden cigarettes and puffed.

I got surprised but she was Moonbow - the incredible.

Hastily we kept two liquor bottles and a durex condom under his bed.

Then it was Navdeep's turn, the guy who planned all that shit and threw insects on me.

We sat on his bed. Moonbow took out sex story books from his bed. I had never imagined her reading those books, but she was reading.

"What a Novice."

"He reads old books of prostitutes." abused Moonbow.

We threw a cigarette pack and kept porn DVDs on his table. Secretly and in the best way we kept everything in its place.

hY