FRUSTRATION

"Did you do something to them," I asked the Supe.

To whom and where were you exactly the damn night, asked the Supe.

Full of exasperation and agitation, I narrated my whole story giving strong notes on the Supe, as for me it all happened because of him.

The Supe tried his level best to make me understand and thus we talked less that day.

At Night, I chose my best warm clothes to wear, as "PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE."

"The Battle Starts" shouted the Supe and woke me up.

It was our first day of the session, which meant a busy day working as a pro. I checked my schedule and went to my respective Mathematics Class.

The room was big with separate columns of fiber tables and chairs.

The Supe sat next to me and was about to speak when Ms. Dhingra entered. Yes-Ms. Dhingra-our math's teacher. She started with the tradition, i.e. introduced herself and asked us to introduce ourselves which was pretty much boring.

"So what happened to you dude, you seem annoyed," asked the Supe.

This was horrible; my mind was out of its place. How could he ask such a stupid question? I showed him my shoes, they were painted pink and "I am Barbie", tag embroidered.

Ths Supe laughed which seemed mocking to me and I ignored him.