First Meeting with Moonbow.

"So first day of my session, I was in Physics lab reading 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho, sitting on the table. Then all of a sudden a boy comes named Mayank and greets me. "Oh that's nice, we should greet each other." But then he comes and sits in front of me, holds my hand and proposes. That was really bullshit, a six grade boy in love with you and mind you, I'm already dating Kunal. And first thing I thought was, Okay how do I extricate myself from this location and second thing I thought was God, I can't wait to tell this story to the Supe."

The Supe laughed. I stared, stunned partly by the force of the voice emanating from Moonbow and partly by the gigantic stacks of books that lined her walls.

"Who's this guy, that's not laughing at my very funny story?" she asked.

"Moonbow, this is Sid. Sid loves to read novels and also write stores. Sid, this is Moonbow. She was proposed for love making by her junior." She walked over to me with her hand extended to shake hands. I extended mine and then there was a flash of electric shock running down my veins as I touched her. Her hand was warm and soft. I held her hand for five minutes gazing her, but then she moved and smiled cunningly.

"So Moonbow, Sell us some cigarettes." And then somehow the Supe managed into paying her Rs 50 for a pack of classic menthol which I had no intention of every smoking.

He asked Moonbow to join us, but she said, "I have to find Kunal and tell him about the proposal story." She turned to me and asked, "Have you seen him?"

I had no idea whether I'd seen Kunal, since I had no idea who he was. I just shook my head in a negative way.

"All right. Meet you at the pool in a few minutes, then" the Supe nodded.